TotalMinors Prospect Creator v1 Released

GForce22

Guys,

Even with the patch I'm still having terrible stuttering problems that, to me, make the game unplayable. I've basically stopped any work on the game because of this. If I do any more I will certainly post, and I'll still be happy to answer questions, I'm just not spending any more time working on a game I can't even play without issues.

GH

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baseball America's Prospect Handbook

Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm talking about for fielding, arm strength, range, and arm accuracy. Baseball America's Prospect Handbook doesn't contain that info.

I also have another question, for the hot and cold zones what do the numbers relate to?

Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm talking about for fielding, arm strength, range, and arm accuracy. Baseball America's Prospect Handbook doesn't contain that info.

I also have another question, for the hot and cold zones what do the numbers relate to?

GForce said those things are in there, but since I don't have the handbook, I can't help you on that one.

HZL= # of hot zones vs. L

CZL= # of cold zones vs. L

HZR= # of hot zones vs. R

HZR= # of cold zones vs. R

GForce said those things are in there, but since I don't have the handbook, I can't help you on that one.

HZL= # of hot zones vs. L

CZL= # of cold zones vs. L

HZR= # of hot zones vs. R

HZR= # of cold zones vs. R

It's got it for some players, like it will say x-player is a plus fielder but won't say anything about his arm.

As for the hot and cold zones, how do you know where to put them?

It's got it for some players, like it will say x-player is a plus fielder but won't say anything about his arm.

As for the hot and cold zones, how do you know where to put them?

Just do them randomly or use a scouting report if available (hits inside pitches hard, etc) or just logic (lefties usually like balls inside and low, etc.)

OK, it seems I've addressed the stuttering problem a bit...lowers my FPS to 60 from 75 and what a difference. Still happens a bit, but by no means unplayable now.

So with that, my work will resume here.

I don't have the numbers I need for minor league pitching stats from last year (league totals) to put into my sheets in order to do the pitcher sheet...I may stop at the book store after work tonight and pick up the BA Almanac, which is where I usually get it from. I have a framework, but need that info before I can really start testing it.

I also hope to adjust the hitter sheet a bit shortly.

GH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone still using this to create/edit players? I have done a bunch, but I find the speed numbers are awfully low. I've messed with the formulas a bunch, but can't quite get it right.

Also, since GForce isn't going to release a pitching sheet, anyone want to give it a try? I can;t even figure out where to start.

Anyone still using this to create/edit players? I have done a bunch, but I find the speed numbers are awfully low. I've messed with the formulas a bunch, but can't quite get it right.

Also, since GForce isn't going to release a pitching sheet, anyone want to give it a try? I can;t even figure out where to start.

Speed is best acquired through a scouting report, because the factors you work with don't entireley deal with speed, example: GIDP is how many times a player grounds into a double play, and fast players usually dont ground into many, but if the player hits a lot of ground balls he will get more GIDP and lower his speed rating in the sheet. For A players you can get home to first times here: http://www.calleaguers.com/index.html

And as for making a pitching sheet, I dont know about individual stats, such as movement and control, you could start out by making the average MLB pitch an 80, AAA 75, AA 70, A 65. Of course, when you have scouting reports, average movement would be the MLB 70, AAA 65, AA 60, A 55.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived