PNC Park Released

Pirate

Do you have crashes from other stadium mods?

Sometimes the mods cannot be supported because these new ones take up some serious memory, all the ones i created last year were to big for my comp to handle, an unknown fact is I never played in my modded stadiums last year.

That is why I have not updated the grass and sky textures this year.

Thanks PirateFan13, glad to see a fellow fan enjoys that stadium as much as I do.

never had any crashes on any other stadium mod, including all of the ones you've released so far. that's why i'm so confused as to why this one is causing the crash (both night and day versions cause the crash, by the way). you do great work and i'm looking forward to being able to play on this one. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Pirate - I played an exhibition night game at your PNC Park last night (Yankees -- me vs. Pirates). The park is beautiful! The game went into extra innings when the Pirates tied it up with with a 2-out homerun in the bottom of the ninth off Rivera. I finally won the game in the 11th after Bernie Williams put the Yankees up 3-2 with a homerun in the top of the inning.

Replace the modded one with the originals and then reinstall the modded versions, it doesn't crash for me and I am very sorry that is doing this to you.

I beat the Giants the other night 6-4 with the injured John Van Benschoten pitching masterfully and then Mesa gave up two after he loaded them up, but he ended up getting the save.

I can't play in a stadium that isn't modded.

Superzark, do you have any rosters downloaded or anything else?

It may be a roster on that is invalid causing your game to crash when you play the Pirates. Try playing different teams in PNC and see if you can play.

Then try playing the Pirates on the road and see if anything happens.

Just a thought.

Ya, it is in the little grass area, it is like hedges shaved into the word PIRATES. They took out the black P, and the pine trees that were there. I was suprised to see it. That was a preview before the commercial. They were going to show them getting ready to open the park for this year, and I missed that.

• 3 weeks later...

I notice someone brought this up earlier, but the blue lights would be an easy fix that would bring another level of realism to the ballpark.

Also, I took some great digital photos tonight of the skyline to add to the xbox version of this I'm working on. If you ever thought about going back and touching up some of this stuff, let me know.

• 1 year later...

Pirate, I've got a ton of new advertisement and other photos from the ballpark I took this week. I don't know if you want to update the stadium or not, but I can give you a full layout of where some things should be put, changed or updated to give the stadium a more authentic feel.

I'd really prefer not to mod this stadium myself because I just can't motivate myself to go through all the hassle of figuring out which parts go where and to what BMPs on this one.

Also, if you could figure out a way to take the numbers from the scoreboard, turn them on all the time without having them actually correspond to the actual score, I have the graphics to add the Pirates Ring of Honor plaques behind homeplate.

Archived