New Photorealistic Scoreboard

Old Out of Town Scoreboard with New Scoreboard

Switched the American League with the National League

Keystone Corner

pnc1.jpg

pnc4.jpg

pnc2.jpg

pnc3.jpg

Onto SBC fulltime... see you when I have some progress.

what, no Bob Walk in the stands interviewing fans having a cup of coffee. No Kevin McClatchy behind homeplate wearing the latest pirate fashions. where's the bubble gum i stuck under the seat three rows back on the first base side in 2003; i can't find it. Oh, and great job btw! :wink:

Pirate, a few things. The ballpark looks great, you pretty much nailed it, as usual.

Things I wonder if are possible though are.

1. Rotundas at night have blue lights on them, they really add to the atmosphere of the park, the light stands above the stadium also have them too. I am looking for pictures to describe what I mean. PNC%20Park%20Center%20Field%20Entrance%2

The Clemente Bridge has these lights as well. They are roughly the size of the red lights that sit on the lower buildings on the skyline, only blue.

2. There are retired numbers and names around the cement part of the stadium. Behind homeplate, where the upper and lower decks are separated. Kind of where you have the Kennametal K sign, on that level, but to the left of that sign etc. Again looking for pics for you.

Here are the numbers and players:

Billy.Meyer_#1; ...Ralph.Kiner_#4; ...Willie.Stargell_#8; ...Danny.Murtaugh_#40; ...Bill.Mazeroski_#9; ...Honus.Wagner_#33; ...Pie.Traynor_#20; ...Roberto.Clemente_#21

Outside of those things, really looks great, and I am not sure if you can even do those things. Just thought I would run it by you.

Thanks again.

Ok, I figured if there was a way you would find it.

I just wanted to make sure you were aware of them, I knew you had been there a few times, not sure if you remembered the lights and numbers.

It is neat when you drive by at night and there is no game, and the park appears to be sleeping, except for all the blue lights. Then it reflects on the river. I wish my hometown team didn't suck!

Consolation to sucky tema is low ticket prices for the most beautiful stadium in the world.

I alays get there early to take pics and eat fish and chips. I have yet to eat at Manny Sanguillen's but might do so this year.

Archived