Crosley preview

crowe1

if you want to team up, it may be really nice to work on some of the other old parks. I can't do graphics, but I plug away in oedit, so I'd love someone to do graphics with.

That is, if I ever finish Classic Yankee.

Since Crowe seems to have gone, do you want to get together and get this one done. I can rummage through some of my old books and such and get the graphics down pat, I need someone to help with the netting that was 9 foot tall beyond the outfield wall in left and center. I figure the Alphablends from Old Fenway would work great for this, but I would rather NOT mess with that.

Anyways, let me know and I can get started on doing some of the graphics stuff.

Since Crowe seems to have gone, do you want to get together and get this one done. I can rummage through some of my old books and such and get the graphics down pat, I need someone to help with the netting that was 9 foot tall beyond the outfield wall in left and center. I figure the Alphablends from Old Fenway would work great for this, but I would rather NOT mess with that.

Anyways, let me know and I can get started on doing some of the graphics stuff.

You're on, brother. I just put alphablends into LA Coliseum, so I'm getting used to that whole situation.

Speaking of netting, I've contemplated giving 1967 Fenway a shot, something that (grr) must be very near and dear to your heart. It should be a minor fix overall, so if you want in, it'd be great.

Thanks!! I hate that little building in LCF, so I'll probably get rid of it, touch up a few areas and submit the mod tonight.

BTW, great job (again) on the uni's Moser. Strange how some things never seem to change. Now all we need is DangerZ, Twins34, David and a few others and it's the High Heat all over again.

I'll eventually do all of the stadia in the game this year. I've finished about half of the current but needed a break, and am focusing on the classic ones.

I can definately use the pictures you have access to and appreciate the offer.

Vince

Vince,

Indeed, I've enjoyed your work for years (going back to the High Heat days). Great to see you back involved with MVP mods.

Speaking of netting, I've contemplated giving 1967 Fenway a shot, something that (grr) must be very near and dear to your heart. It should be a minor fix overall, so if you want in, it'd be great.

I've got the 1967 World Series Films DVD, so it will be MUCH easier to get a grasp on what it looked like graphically than hunting around for photos on Getty and such.

Let's get Crosley done first and then I'm down for Fenway.

Cool, I have baseball's best with my mlb.tv account, so I was trying to figure out ways to get you that video. Now, fortunately, we won't have to worry about it.

But yeah, just let me know about Crosley whenever you're ready for my work. My IM is eyerishman if you want to chat about things. Looks like we'll have Crosley without the building in center; that should be a different look for the park.

i want to have my children in this park.

i want my children to have their children in this park.

i want their children to have their children at ebbets though, but def. two fuzzy generations need to be born at this park.

Great to hear Crosley is in the works. I've many times thought of working on this but I'm just "toast" right now on stadium modding. Can't wait for this one to come out. Thanks guys :-)

Archived