Crosley preview

crowe1

Thanks!! I hate that little building in LCF, so I'll probably get rid of it, touch up a few areas and submit the mod tonight.

BTW, great job (again) on the uni's Moser. Strange how some things never seem to change. Now all we need is DangerZ, Twins34, David and a few others and it's the High Heat all over again.

I'll eventually do all of the stadia in the game this year. I've finished about half of the current but needed a break, and am focusing on the classic ones.

I can definately use the pictures you have access to and appreciate the offer.

Vince

Another amazing job Crowe.

When you say you have half the current you mean stadiums currently being played in?

Are those Oedited? Or just ad replacement?

Nevertheless, your work is fantastic, and will look spectacular no matter.

Actually Pirate, your great work was the thing that inspired me to submit these mods to this board after so long. Thanks

The current stadia that I have done are just ad replacements, recoloring, hi-res backdrops, buildings, etc. I really don't dabble in OEdit, although after trying to tackle Crosley, perhaps I should. I use your fantastic Jake and have enhanced it with a bunch of higher-res images such as the loges, cityscape, crowd, etc. REFER BACK TO YOUR JAKE MOD ANNOUNCEMENT. I offered to give you these images to include into your already amazing work, but I figured that you'd prefer not to have anyone else mess with what you have completed. Trust me, I understand because I went through a lot of this several years back when individuals would add to or worse, "borrow" my images to a point where I decided not to submit any further work. Let me know if you would like to take a look and what I've done.

Vince

Vince anything you can add would only benefit the stadium. I was getting frustrated with the stadia, but looking at your work and especially some of the backdrops I would have to say lets combine them. With my Oedit work and your highres additions it could make a killer looking stadium.

I have left out high res grass this year because it crashed my computer last year, too much memory being used. I never played a game in those stadiums I made.

Back to the point, I would love to see your updated version of the jake if you could send it to me at jaredhartung@gmail.com, I could take a look and then see if we could combine efforts if you want.

... it could make a killer looking stadium.

It really does make for a killer looking stadium. By far, my favorite. The grass doesn't really bother me too much, so I haven't changed it. The major changes are the night sky, loges, press boxes, crowd, hi-res Indians script on top of the scoreboard, restaurant, background buildings and a few other tweaks. I live in Lakewood and am sure that I'll again be attending a good number of games this year, so I'll eventually will make a few changes.

I'm at work now, so I'll send it over to you tonight.

This is the same Crowe who did those great HH stadium mods?? It shows. Sportsmans Park was remarkable...........Crosley will be too. Between your work and PaulW's it seems that the classic ballparks in MVP will be taken care of like they should be.

Nice work, many thanks.

Regards;

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Did Crowe have a falling out with someone that kept him from releasing it or did he just never finish it to his satisfaction?

I always enjoyed playing here in previous years. I believe this is the last park not to be modded and released. Is that correct?

Archived