Anaheim Stadium - The Protest Version...The work ends!

HaloFan

<weeps with pure joy> This...snif sniff...is...sniff...an Angel fans dream come true!

Can't wait!

*small note...VERY small... on the dugout railings there are ads in white lettering. On the visitor is Delta.com I believe..and on the home dugout railing is Bank of America.com

don't know if it's possible to add it. but, with or without the stadium is absolutely beautiful!

:D

The rails are pretty much untouchable. Way too many vertices to separate and/or rearrange. They couldn't make it easy like they did last year. I may be able to do the border on the dugout with the white BofA ads on the Home side though. I think the road side has Delta there.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hours? ;)

Backstop.jpg

I didn't think I'd be able to complete this so quickly, since I had never really attempted it before. But here it is, the top of the backstop. Once I was able to sort out the mess that was the vertices for it, it wasn't too difficult. The biggest trouble is getting everything on the screen, and getting it all as even and equal as possible.

HomeDugoutDone.jpg

Here's the Home dugout, with the BofA white stripe across the top edge, and the dugout top complete. It's not a very good picture of that, but it gives an idea of where all the printing goes along that red area.

RoadDugoutDone.jpg

Finally, here's the road dugout, with a nice close up view of the dugout top.

StadiumInfo1.jpg

And here we go with the extras. This is the new Stadium Select Screen. The way the game plays with the file makes it kinda blurry, and it's not very easy to get anything that resembles what camera angle the game uses for it. So instead I had to make a panoramic image, and then size it up to what the game uses. It does do the swipe effect around the stadium, but as you can see, it's blurry.

StadiumInfo2.jpg

And here's the info on the stadium, edited with the distance markers having their proper distances. I will include these files with the stadium file so you can install them as well if you want.

FinalScreen.jpg

Rich Harden is toeing the rubber. He has his sign, and the 1-2 pitch to Vlad is swung on and hit to deep left field, Byrnes just looks up as he has no chance to catch this one, it's over the bullpens and Vlad has tied this game at 1. He takes a Harden slider off his shoetops...

Vlad is at the plate, Harden is on the mound, just like the scoreboards in the stadium suggest. And in this shot Vlad actually did go deep to tie the game at 1, as the working scoreboard shows. Why is any of this significant?

The name of the image is finalscreen.jpg, as this is the screen that is in the zip file of the completed day version of Angel Stadium Of Anaheim that I am uploading as I type this.

The only significant thing here that you haven't seen before would be the Saturn ad, which replaced the Chevy ad of the first homestand. It's possible they're going to use a different GM brand in that slot every homestand, but that's just a guess at this point.

Other than that, you should be able to download it from here later today, and from BBSC sometime in the next month ;)

i'm crashing upon loading to this, not sure what's going on. I only installed the park itself, not the extras.

Yeah, mine crashes at first pitch? It loads up though--man--that's a great looking stadium--I hope there is a fix for this. :oops:

I know I can't play with the Angels period. I think something was wrong with Spanishfly's rosters when he changed the abbrevation. I could play fine without the change, but now since I downloaded it, it just crashes as I try to play.

Using Ultimate Rosters, never had an issue, as a matter of fact I started an Angels Dynasty next to my ROCKIES one, juts to switch it up, and never had an issue, so either the roster is NOW interfering with this stadium or it is sth. else.

Actually it seems only thee people are having a problem with the stadium. 119 people have downloaded it so far. So I don't know.

For those crashing, try playing there without the Angels. See if that works.

The only thing on my end that I can think of is that I've been using EA Graphics Editor to repack the stadium file. It's possible that is causng a problem, but I really don't see why it would.

Archived