major minor league update project thread - vero bch dodgers!

RAM

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can do the Paw Sox and the other Red Sox minors if you like? Though from the pic all I need to do is change the cap for the home ones?

i appreciate the offer, really i do. but this project is my "baby" and it is my ultimate goal to personally do each and every team. if you wish to do them on your own i have no objections. it adds a choice for the members here. i'm not trying to be rude, i'm just providing an honest reply to your inquiry. i hope you understand.

go_bucs2000,

dude you are great! i really appreciate all the time you've taken to help out here. i'll make sure the pirates' affiliates get the royal treatment!

ok i redid the rainiers pack this is the final version for them, i'm still working on the stars. here is a preview pic:

rainierprevu27fo.jpg

i appreciate the offer, really i do. but this project is my "baby" and it is my ultimate goal to personally do each and every team. if you wish to do them on your own i have no objections. it adds a choice for the members here. i'm not trying to be rude, i'm just providing an honest reply to your inquiry. i hope you understand.

no worries, you knock yourself out and good luck

Well, since go_bucs2000 is going nuts on the Sox farm teams (my team of choice), I'll help with his team of choice:

Pittsburgh Pirates AAA Franchise

Indianapolis Indians

Home Jersey

EDIT: Sometimes phpbb is too "smart" for my own good. It won't show the images due to them not having a gif or jpg tag, so I had to just post links. Sorry.

ok here is the updated list i have a hard time remebering w/ all these teams!!

ALL affiliates A-AAA:

1- brewers- wip 1 (sounds AAA) of 3 complete - working on stars (AA) right now.

Archived