Total Classics: Negro Leagues W.I.P

fuzzone

Well while Phase 2 and 3 will complete Single A and then MLB replacement of oldtime teams

A lot of quality modders have jumped onto Team Classic over the last few days so work has already begun on Phase 4 - Total Classics Negro Leagues.

this will be 30 negro league teams released as an update.

There is no set release date for TC: Negro Leagues but most likely after Phase 2 and 3. Maybe somewhere in between, who knows :wink:

untitled-9.jpg

Any information you get, e-mail it to me. Don't post.

Better chance organizing it through e-mail.

also, i have approx. 200 players(150 maybe?) so whatever u guys can whip up so i can stitch together 30 teams, let me know.

uniforms and logos are getting done faster than rosters so yeah -- definitely let me know.

WOW you guys are awesome!! Thanks so much for working on this! Hey did any of you guys ever have Oldtime baseball for the PC? It was made by stormfront studios. They use to have a Negro League Roster Add on for it. I still have mine on the computer ..it doesnt play any games but I can still see all the rosters and team names. Maybe I could help you guys with info.

Thanks

This is awesome. Out of curiosity Fuzz, since I want to keep my rosters in my original game and I don't wantr to fool around with copying over files each time I want to play Total Classics/Regualr MVP, is it ok if I just install the game for each project you release?

1 for regular

1 for total classics

1 for negro

1 for college :)

This is awesome. Out of curiosity Fuzz, since I want to keep my rosters in my original game and I don't wantr to fool around with copying over files each time I want to play Total Classics/Regualr MVP, is it ok if I just install the game for each project you release?

1 for regular

1 for total classics

1 for negro

1 for college :)

sure, i just fixed up the installer a bit so u have the option of restoring back to different game options. Also put the option of installing different CTS screens.

got that too. thank you. we have all the obvious links.

what we need are official rosters of players and possible uniform numbers.

I'll tell ye what. If it will help, I'll go to the library or bookstore tomorrow to see what I can find, ok? I want to help as much as I can. This is some amazing stuff yoiu guys are doing and very informative.

sure, i just fixed up the installer a bit so u have the option of restoring back to different game options. Also put the option of installing different CTS screens.

So honestly, what would you recommend? Install another copy or just learn to do it your way? Also, if I were to install another copy, would the link provided from that copy correspond with the right game or would it mix up when I try to run it?

u would have to create different shortcuts and just name them.

i'd ask stecropper about that. He seems to have different copies set up and from what i read it's easy. I only have one copy so i couldnt tell u what the best approach is.

u would have to create different shortcuts and just name them.

i'd ask stecropper about that. He seems to have different copies set up and from what i read it's easy. I only have one copy so i couldnt tell u what the best approach is.

I'm interested in hearing about this as well.

stecropper - Can you enlighten us with what you have done in order to be able to go back and forth between Total Classics and "regular" MVP?

Archived