bigbully's 2xlite LA Spring Training/BP unis v 2.0 uploaded!

bigbully

There are 2 included - the stock version, uniform o is the Spring Training uniform. Uniform U has Dodgers script w/home white pants. I've included an extra uniform (d). This is the actual LA away batting practice uniform. Uniform d has Los Angeles script w/away grey pants. You can add it w/FuzZ's Studio

Hey, bugbully: The Force is With You :twisted: . I was afraid of resizing more files than the jersey ones, and when I downloaded, saw and installed yours, I realized you took 2xlite format one step beyound. I was still thinking about resizing caps and your LA blue jersey unies made me ask myself 'where the heck you've been all this time'. Really nice work, my friend.

That's welcome thanks coming from my "2xlite mentor" - you really taught me a lot bro! I've released a few other unis for 2005, still trying to improve each time. It's kinda funny...I mod much more than I play the game - it's almost as addicting. I have to remind myself to play my Owner Mode every once in awhile.

Anyway, check out some of my other unis - I particularly like the St. Louis St. Patty's day unis

That's welcome thanks coming from my "2xlite mentor" - you really taught me a lot bro! I've released a few other unis for 2005, still trying to improve each time. It's kinda funny...I mod much more than I play the game - it's almost as addicting. I have to remind myself to play my Owner Mode every once in awhile.

Anyway, check out some of my other unis - I particularly like the St. Louis St. Patty's day unis

I've seen all of them. Each time better. And you're right about the modding addiction. I prefer being making jerseys than playing the game. I gess this happens to all those guys who like making their own changes, whatever they are. As a result, I'm a very bad player, my kid already beats me most of the times at batting mini game (mm.... one starts saying that when getting old :mrgreen: ).

Archived