Rogers Centre Preview

JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JPG,

How are supposed to install this mod? eg.Installer/installment(.bat) or copy and paste the files into the data/stadium folder.

thanks in advance!

uh, is it out? It depends on the files, I mean if its just a .big stadium file, then copy/paste into stadium folder...Or are you asking, what he is planning on releasing, a installer or just the files, which essentially is a redundant question, no? It is more of interest WHEN it comes out, especially since the other ROGERS CENTRE project got abandoned.

JPG,

How are supposed to install this mod? eg.Installer/installment(.bat) or copy and paste the files into the data/stadium folder.

thanks in advance!

I havent thought of that yet however it not important yet to untill it done.

hey JPG that pic looks awsome, hope those pics i posted helped. Hay everybody lets relax on asking when it will be done, cartersyard allready got upset and quit and i really want to play in the rogers center. I tried using OEdit and man i was more confused than ever. Thanks to people like JPG and others for all thier effort in making this game visually better.

hey JPG that pic looks awsome, hope those pics i posted helped. Hay everybody lets relax on asking when it will be done, cartersyard allready got upset and quit and i really want to play in the rogers center. I tried using OEdit and man i was more confused than ever. Thanks to people like JPG and others for all thier effort in making this game visually better.

Thanks man for the pics. They where big help, iam going to watch the game tonight cus i need help on what ads are on the PowerRing (the new digital ads boards)

Thanks Again Man

img03137aj.th.jpg

heres one

Thanks Man, If you have some more that be great, i was looking for me real ads like i saw one while watching the game it was the Toronto Star, If you have anymore that be great if not Thanks Anyway Man

Sounds like this stadium will be amazing! JPG, did you notice that EA screwed up the banners hanging at the top? The last two banners on the right are supposed to be the 1992 and 1993 World Series Champions banners, but EA has them say, I think, ALCS Champions :? Will that be corrected? Hey, for Jays fans, I think they would say it is EXTREMELY important that those banners be correct. :)

The last two banners on the right are supposed to be the 1992 and 1993 World Series Champions banners, but EA has them say, I think, ALCS Champions :? Will that be corrected? )

Ya that will be corrected in the 2nd Version of the release the first version with have the major details like ads the new score boards, powerring and the new jumbotron. Small detail like banners and stuff like that will come on V2

Hey joshua444.

We at Cartersyard Productions thank you for your interest in our products and sincerely apologize that our schedule does not bring much joy into your life. Afterall, you are the ONE we are here to serve.

Now listen you newbie. Here's the way things work here. You respect modders or you get shunned. Got it? Don't come here to complain that things are taking too long because let me tell you, that's the easiest way to get people against you. If you want something NOW, do it yourself. We all have lives outside of this damn game just like you so if things aren't done fast enough for you... well you know what? That's just too bad. Seriously, I am sick of the mentality of the newbs here.

You contribute nothing, demand mods and then criticize them when they are complete. It's a damn waste of time. We don't work for MVP nor do we get paid for any of our work. So relax. For more information, please read here: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...opic&t=8833

Now back to the thread already in progress. Sorry JPG for interupting. Back over to you.

Hey man, go easy on him. After all, he is a "Newbie"

-CB

Archived