Rogers Centre Preview

JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeez, i hope EA fixes that damn shimmering grass- could an experienced mod who has time look @ the difference between MVP 2004 and 2005, and find out the reason for the shimmering grass?

I had the same problem with the shimmering grass and thought it was a flaw in the game as well. However, some of the fine people on this board informed me that the problem stemmed from the pc video card. Check the link below to see what you need to do to fix the problem.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...opic&t=9911

he told me that he was really busy and probely wont be done by the week of May 9th

well, yes, we can post everything ten times, for all the people that NEVER READ. Its been known since the day he posted it, week of May 9th. I just said that a post ago, so now you write the very same thing again???

Its Rogers Center release week!!..hopefully:)

Sorry Man the R.C. will not be released this week. I been really busy and i have not had time to touch it since the last update.

Sorry Guys I hope to have it done soon

ahh well, the wait continues..thats alright dude..after the next two games the jays go on the road till the 20th. I'm following the real jays schedule with the game..we also have the exact record to date..17-16. ...weirddddd.:)

take ur time man, im sure its gonna be amazing and i cant wait. id rather have it look awesome than be all shitty looking. :wink:

Agreed. Quality much more important then quickness. Take your time and finish strong :!: .

Archived