--Sir Mix-A-Lot, My Posse's On Broadway

316MarinersPreview.jpg

I just looked in the mirror

Things aren't looking so good

I'm looking California

And feeling Minnesota

--Soundgarden, Outshined

316TwinsPreview.jpg

Well, that's it for the Road Trip! All 30 teams will now be available (this release will be available here and at BBSC), and now it's on to the High-Res Remix (aka the v2's) and the possible Miller Park mod (once I learn OEdit a bit better). Comments/critiques?

well you've made my least favorite uni- oakland, look swell (always hated the white cleats and the green/yellow sprite combo). and reading through your lyrical quotes from these sets (rap excluded) we would've really gotten along back in the day my friend.

im really looking forward to a stadium mod. I am getting into the whole OEdit thing myself, finally got all the"ingredients", but it will be incredibly tough to even get an understanding of OEdit all its functions,etc. etc. :lol:

finished? where are the rest? I clicked on find downloads by this author, and here's all I found...

Diamondbacks

Rockies

Royals

Angels

Dodgers

Twins

Athletics

Padres

Giants

Mariners

Cardinals

Rangers

That's only 12. Where are the other 18? Did I miss something here?

rambully or moser...

I tried downloading from bbsc, but no matter what I try with my firewall or browser I can't find a configuration that will aloow me to download from this site. Could one of you either upload the Blue Jays unis or e-mail the zipped file to me @ glen.e.copeland@gmail.com

I can send either of you a gmail invite if you want/need one.

If you're patient, I'll be releasing the v2 uniforms for the Blue Jays here and at BBSC sometime next week. It'll feature updates to the home/away/alternate uniforms (solid-colored socks for the LEGD file and the memorial patch on the right sleeve) and the batting practice uniforms (changing color of underside of bill of cap). They'll be one of the first v2's to be released (after the Brewers, Cubs, White Sox, Reds, and Tigers)

If you're patient, I'll be releasing the v2 uniforms for the Blue Jays here and at BBSC sometime next week. It'll feature updates to the home/away/alternate uniforms (solid-colored socks for the LEGD file and the memorial patch on the right sleeve) and the batting practice uniforms (changing color of underside of bill of cap). They'll be one of the first v2's to be released (after the Brewers, Cubs, White Sox, Reds, and Tigers)

Did you ever think of including one fantasy uniform for each team?

Oh, hey Moser, great job on the uni's. I love them. there is just one unfortunate thing though...

My computer is getting old. I'm still running on a 133 MHz bus. So, because of how old my system is, the high res uni's give my game a noticable performance hit. So, while I appreciate your efforts, and congratulate you on a job very well done, unfortunately your uni's can't be used by everyone. :(

you better believe once I upgrade my hardware that I'm reinstalling these uni's!

Archived