Had to post this score!

Porkchop#1

For some reason the Rockies were just pitching down the middle the first half of the game.  I hit 16 straight home runs in a row in the 4th inning alone. I usually win with scores like 7-3, etc, but this was incredible.  Have to admit it was fun hitting all those bombs.  I am currently using the 2005 squad.  I did add Sammy Sosa, Ryne Sandberg, and Andre Dawson back into the mix for fun and some power.

SlaughterofRockies.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Porkchop#1
Add second pic

The next time you score 47 runs do it against the Red Sox.

Yes, I hate the Red Sox too.  I don't have the game on the hardest level obviously, but my guys just wouldn't stop smashing the ball.  Aramis Rameriz hit the ball 518 ft!

I was using my sarcasm font. : /

Also, check your slider for cpu pitcher  to pitch balls vs. strikes.

No hard feelings my friend.  I don't have it on the hardest level, but my guys were just smashing the ball every time. This was my 122nd game, and it just happened.  I do wish it was against the Cards or Red Sox though!  

Check the standings. 

I do have to say that A Rod could actually help in the Post Season this go around.  He has something to prove and he might be more patient.  His shot in the 3rd deck the other night was unbelievable.  They are 30-17 at home, so home field advantage will be in their favor. Last 10 games 8-2.

Pitching wise if Tanaka and Diego stay healthy look out.  I know we are falling behind Pittsburg now, but it would be awesome to see Yankees vs Cubs. 

100_1246.JPG