Mvp16 and Fifafs error with TIT

Fiebre

Hi, with MVP16 I'm having a problem when using TIT to install some files, it doesn't install the files and show me an error that say that fifafs.exe stops working,  I found that file only in the mvpcaribe versions.

Hola, el TIT no me carga en varias ocasiones para MVP16, me indica que hay un error con el fifafs.exe que se detiene.  Ese archivo solo lo he visto en los MVP producidos por MPcaribe.

Any help would be great/cualquier ayuda sería genial.

MVP 16 mod is here in the download section (a link to their website),so why not ask a question about this mod here? Is mvpcaribe not a "partner project" ,just for spanish speaking people? Fiebre seems to speak spanish,so maybe he could ask there.I don´t speak spanish,so i just answered here-having the same problem. So if its the wrong thread /website,let me know and I stop talking about MVP 16 mod immediately :) 

Edited by StAhL

MVP 16 mod is here in the download section (a link to their website),so why not ask a question about this mod here? Is mvpcaribe not a "partner project" ,just for spanish speaking people? Fiebre seems to speak spanish,so maybe he could ask there.I don´t speak spanish,so i just answered here-having the same problem. So if its the wrong thread /website,let me know and I stop talking about MVP 16 mod immediately :) 

Wrong! It's not here hosted on this site. All they should have done is let everyone know they had a Mvp 16 mod and to inform them where to get it. By linking it to their site was not the way to do things.

Mvp Caribe is not a partner project with Mvpmods. They've been making that mod since 2007 and they make it over there. We have nothing to do it. All the uniforms and stuff like that are made by their modders.

I don't speak Spanish either. That's why I just go there to download the stuff. But there is an English speaking area on that website so go and ask your question there.

At the end  we are part of a community who loves baseball and MVP, thats the reason why we have such great mods, thats makes posible that I play  MVP16  with Gordo sliders, with faces from Jogar and Jeferomer, with the LOB audio (from Obt), with the Overlay developed from Rising Sun and with the datafile developed by KC last year.

That's the reason why I asked my question here.

StAhL if I get the answer from MVP Caribe I would let you know.