About This File
What's New in Version 2021-1.5 See changelog
Another update that’s actually a totally new set. Pease, replace all files and do the color list stuff again.
I spent a while updating this set. The Padres are not wearing anything new since their 2020 look update, but this was my first set last season, and it was very unfinished, compared to the latest ones I was excited about the new uniforms, and there were some things I didn’t do then. These guys seem to be enjoying to be annoying with those brown and yellow unies, and I wanted to catch that sense too. So, my personal advice is to add a lot of team color two accessories to complete it even more.
These are the changes I remember, but I'm sure there are more:
- All uniforms moved to Orioles Alternate host, in order to get a bigger cap logo and chest script.
- Numbers and names fonts are updated now. 2020 set had standard numbers and names.
- Much stronger colors. But really. You will love them, or will love to hate them.
- Uniform order has changed to a more logical way
- Several new Stance socks models
- New green jungle digital camo jersey model
- Several improvements to scripts, numbers and names texture effect.
- Old blue uniform is gone for 1998 alternate “Tony Gwynn” blue jersey uniform. Russel Athletic version with WS98 patch.
- Several minor under the hood updates.
Submitted February 1, 2020
Updated Thursday at 07:40 AM
File Size 13.7 MB
-The most important update here are both 1978 pullovers, remade my way.
-Better version of back names font, trying to totally remove the rogue fiber
-“Tony Gwynn” blue jersey uniform moved to CL3 in extra slot 464.
***NOTE*** If you have installed my Nationals 2021 set too, please update first Nationals set and then, Padres set, because the latest Nationals set color list desables 464 slot and this Padres set re-enables it, in order to activate "Tony Gwynn" uniform in its new slot.