About This File
Yankees should be an easy team, when it comes to uniforms, since they don’t change them ever. But to me this is really among the hardest ones. I don’t really like to do always the same thing again, and these uniforms are too classic to do strange things, that’s the point. So I took my 2019 ALCS uniforms and adapted them to the 2020/Nike stuff, OK, that’s fine. But the real new content is in the throwbacks. I replaced both classic uniforms for 1912 home pinstripes and 1927 road uniforms. There are seven uniforms in this set:
- Home white pinstripes uniform
- Road gray uniform
- Spring training (BPH) home uniform with mesh cap
- Spring training (BPA) away uniform with mesh cap
- 2019 Player’s Day all black uniform (extra slot 477)
- 1912 home pinstripes uniform (classic slot 1)
* This is the first time the Yankees wore pinstripes
- 1927 road gray cotton uniform (classic slot 2)
* Babe Ruth era uniform, and the only time they wore YANKEES script in an official uniform.
Numbers font is almost the same from 2019 too. I’m adding some Stance socks, according to @pickelbrad models. I hope you like the way retro uniforms look, specially the spotted cotton fabric effect for the Bambino uniform.
Please, remember to update the colors by importing " 2020-UM-YankeesColors.txt" with MLB2K12 Roster Editor, in order to have the right colors for these uniforms and to enable the extra slot.
Also, if you don't know it yet, just give a try to this GLOBAL.IFF file to improve the way the jerseys look. It will help not just these uniforms, but all the ones you already have in the game:
And please, don't forget to support me via PayPal: http://paypal.me/umachines , so even greater things will be able to come this season. You know, guys, I love all this stuff, but it takes time and effort too. Let me know about yor donation via PM.
You know, medics know more about helth tha businessmen.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
I just forgot the New Era logo on modern caps. This is fixed now.The rest is the same.