Small instruction video
Here is a complete roster file of all MLB teams as of March 26, 2022.
This is version 1.0. The final version will be 1.8. Any version after that is for trades, call ups, ratings changes.
I have tested the file. Only one crash which was SHOHEI changed to DH in Ty's Editor. The game would crash if he was in the lineup as DH. This was not an issue prior but I changed something that might have triggered it. It could be a random issue though.
Can anybody create a portrait dds file that has a blank face used for players that are either not yet made for portraits or for rookies?
Version 1.0 is the bare minimum
All rosters are filled (Positions are not perfect, ratings are not adjusted, among other details that will be fixed in upcoming versions)
One or two roster spots are "open" (First name "e" last name "e"). This will be to add missing players etc.
Coming Up Next
- Birth Locations, Bat and Throwing Arm, Heights and Weight. (3 teams are already complete as examples, LAA, OAK, HOU)
- Skin Tone (May be updated or may be left for last because of editing issues)
- Name fixes
- Pitcher tendencies
- Animation fixes (To better fit players style)
- Player Ratings
- Player portraits
- Player faces (Player faces that are available in the modding community will be update)
- Skin Tone
- Final Version
- Player ratings adjusting
- Tendencies adjusting
- Salary Fixes
- Age fixes to coincide with DATE CHANGE glitch.