About This File
First off, tremendous thanks to Kyleb (Total Conversion organizer/modder extraordinaire) who worked diligently on contributing, refining and troubleshooting this roster set!!
Also a thanks to arkey and toleton whose previous rosters were used for some player guidance as well as Jim825 for his assistance with troubleshooting !!
*** works best with MVP08 and MVP12 TC Mods
Place all 19 .dat files from the zip file into your MVP baseball subfolder
- All pertinent transactions made to 05.07.13
- Adjusted contact/power numbers for proper splits based on recent avgs. through 2012 (primarily MLB)
- Updated hot/cold zones for every player who played in a nominal amount of 2012 MLB games (source: MLB GameDay)
- All MLB starters and relievers (with nominal appearances) given adjusted control numbers based on 2012 ERA as well as adjustments for accurate pitch types and speeds
- Speed adjusted for necessary players
- Improved Catchers’ throwing attributes based on 2012 throw out percentages
- AAA teams with complete 25 man rosters (AA and Single A teams with generic rosters) producing less chance of season/franchise/owner freezes
- Houston Astros placed in the AL West
- FA Pool highly streamlined
- Significantly injured players available for reinsertion directly from FA pool (list inc.)
**It is highly recommended before starting a season/franchise/owner mode that you go into roster management and select “reset rosters”. You do not have to save the roster. Upon starting a season/franchise/owner mode, select “YES” under “Use Default Rosters”.
** Please leave reviews in the review section and problems/questions in the support thread
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- ~~~Phase 1C~~~
- Pirates line-ups corrected (null spot eliminated)
- PHI SP Roy Halladay added to FA pool due to significant injury; roster adjusted accordingly.
- Fake player Shane Reynolds added to avoid mini-game crash (if wanting to import roster back to MVPedit, remove player's line from attrib.dat first)
- ~~~Phase 1B~~~
- Cyberface ID nos. accuracy improved
- CWS Pitcher Gavin Floyd added to FA list due to season ending injury
- TAM OF Sam Fuld added to MLB roster
- All pitchers’ fielding and range reduced to eliminate “super-fielding” abilities.