Great American Ballpark Day and Night Released

Pirate

Great American Ballpark

By: Pirate

Both Versions (Day and Night)

Day is the Night Version with a day sky and some updated graphics,it's the cheap way out but it looks good enough.

Updates:

All new scoreboard

All new right field wall ads

All new Pepsi Power Stacks

Raised wall in right to match uniform height in corner

Added new out-of-town scoreboard to left field wall.

gabpday.jpg

wow... great job. So that's your last one for a while, right?

Maybe once you're all settled in we can do Busch Stadium (new). How's about it? :wink:

Actually as we move I have already started to research and plan to detail this one out. New Busch stadium is coming together in real life, and I figure after the move I will have some time to detail the new Busch out.

It's going to be fun, we'll see if I can do it. Don't hld out hope but I do have a half complete Minute Maid Park on my hard drive, so i might touch it up and get it out, probably not perfect but close...

Actually as we move I have already started to research and plan to detail this one out. New Busch stadium is coming together in real life, and I figure after the move I will have some time to detail the new Busch out.

It's going to be fun, we'll see if I can do it. Don't hld out hope but I do have a half complete Minute Maid Park on my hard drive, so i might touch it up and get it out, probably not perfect but close...

Sounds great. As for now I am still working on the TED and then I will probably do the Colleseum or however you spell it... so I'll have something to work on till you're ready :wink: .

Archived