New Shea Stadium thread

Renegade44

hey guys, i really am not trying to blow off u guys, i know some of you are anxiously awaiting this stadium, for starters im an army recruiter, and if you guys have watched the news lately, you can easily see how my days are going, on top of 12 hour days 6 days a week, i mod, unfortunatly i havent had time and even the 1 or 2 hours i have after work, i dont want to think about anything at all i just chill and go to sleep. but beyond that i wake up every morning intending to work on the stadium just when i get home its the last thing on my mind. it really is close to being comploete a few vertices here and ther.

as for the pics, some of the vertices look blurry and crooked cause they are in the pic. if they were perfect the stadium would be released. most of that stuff is cleared yup alot, i added 2 more ads that i have to touch up, and i have to close a few gaps but its time consuming.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why rolling the eyes?

because I am wondering how long it takes to upload sth. like this. It has been a couple of hours. Of course I don't know this servers setup, but I am used to uploads being ready in a matter of an hour, and thats with over 38 MB.

lol, i found it, i was looking for upload instead of new download. its uploaded, let me know any issues u guys have. ill be knocking out shea night for the next week or so.

Ok, I know it's late here and my eyes are slightly crossing from lack of sleep, but is this in the download section?

Am I missing something? I don't see it there.

8O *JoeRudi26 staring THROUGH the download section to no avail*

:)

The game seems to crash everytime the mets come to bat. I've tried it in dynasty mode, owners mode and play now, and everytime after the mets get 3 outs and it's their turn to bat the game freezes and crashes. I've also used a couple different roster sets to make sure it was my rosters, and I'm use KC's uniforms but I don't think that is it either. Seems to be similar to the problem people were having with Halo's stadium.

The stadium really looks great tho, I love Five's grass pattern.

The game seems to crash everytime the mets come to bat. I've tried it in dynasty mode, owners mode and play now, and everytime after the mets get 3 outs and it's their turn to bat the game freezes and crashes. I've also used a couple different roster sets to make sure it was my rosters, and I'm use KC's uniforms but I don't think that is it either. Seems to be similar to the problem people were having with Halo's stadium.

The stadium really looks great tho, I love Five's grass pattern.

Could possibly be a cyberface issue, the stadium seems to work fine for most people so far.

Just a thought.

and I'm use KC's uniforms but I don't think that is it either.

well, it is though, unless you got Cyberfaces installed, this would be your problem, I said from the get-go not just Anaheim has a problem, this happens with a couple of other teams as well. Try different Mets uniform, I bet it'll work!

great work u did there with the grass, but to add some constuctive critique, the grass color and texture could use a change, otherwise looks great.

I agree with everything, looks greeeeaaat, yet the grass bites the eye, I would highly recommend a change for that, but what a beauty 8)

Archived