New Shea Stadium thread

Renegade44

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

renegade, without a doubt, this stadium ROCKS!

suggestions for future upgrades:

01. The Apple... please fix that, it goes up way too far. In real life the Apple just pokes out of the tophat.

shea1.gif

02. The upperdeck color score boards on both sides of the foul poles.

shea2.gif

ummm... otherwise i couldn't ask for anything else... YOU ROCK!

Are you asking how to do it, or asking what we did? Every stadium is installed the same way, copy/overwrite the file into the stadium folder.

That is what I did but somehow it didn't load in the game. I'll try it again.

I take it back Renegade, it is beautiful in its entirety. Must've been the glare or whatever gave it this "overly bright" look on my screen, but I just fired up MVP and played a game, and it is way coooool. Thank you much!

Great job!!! Unfortunately the frame rate drops off the cliff when the ball is hit on my system so I probably won't be able to use it :cry: I never got an answer to this question but is it possible to do a stadium in a 2xlite format? I'm really kinda bummed that I won't be able to use this thing of beauty. Once again just wanted to give you kudos on a job well done. 8)

As the mighty Casey Stengel would say Renegade & 5, your work on the stadium for V1 is "A - M - A - Z - I - N - G". I cant wait to see v2, where the pretty trees are replaced by the hardness of Flushing with it's U-Haul Sign, the elevated 7 walkway beyond the parking lot in right field, and the new photographic facades of the 69' and 86 mets on the left and right field facades.

Even at v1, the work you have both done is top notch!!!

Thanks....I can now finally play some games in Shea!!!

YAY!!!!

Great job!!! Unfortunately the frame rate drops off the cliff when the ball is hit on my system so I probably won't be able to use it :cry: I never got an answer to this question but is it possible to do a stadium in a 2xlite format? I'm really kinda bummed that I won't be able to use this thing of beauty. Once again just wanted to give you kudos on a job well done. 8)

just extract the bmps, resize them and re-insert.

Say I seem to be having some trouble with this one! If I choose the Mets as soon as I get to the lineups it crashes, doesn't even go to the stadium select screen. If I choose it as the stadium of choice for another team it works fine :? I have KC's uniforms and even tried Moser's Mets. No other Mods, any ideas?

I played my friend online last night using the stadium, but unfortunately my frame rate seems to suffer (it stutters the picture). I am using a very high speed cable connection, & have never had this problem in any other stadium mod.

I am using a 6800 ultra video card so this should not be happening. (I also am using a 3.2 gig pentium 4 chip with over a gig of very fast ram.)

Also the with the grass, it is kinda hard to see the ball on a grounder sometimes (though not very bad). But the thing I noticed the most was, the scoreboard. It sorta freezes. No replays. It just stays on a freeze frame picture of what happened. Is this supposed to be like that?

I am not trying to criticize to put you down. I know that you worked very hard on this & I appreciate it. I am just trying to point this out so perhaps it can be fixed.

Renegade has done it again. I mod partly because he helped show what can be done with Oedit. Awesome job, wish my comp didn't suck and I could get a new one to play the darn game on... feel free to buy me a computer people.

Hey guys heres an update on my neverending seige for perfection, Good news is, I found out exactly where the apple is controlled, once i figure out what all the numbers mean and all that, ill be able to fix it. night version is coming along ok, little drama but ill get it done.

Say I seem to be having some trouble with this one! If I choose the Mets as soon as I get to the lineups it crashes, doesn't even go to the stadium select screen. If I choose it as the stadium of choice for another team it works fine :? I have KC's uniforms and even tried Moser's Mets. No other Mods, any ideas?

It could be a roster issue. Are all your lineups filled? Maybe even a cyberface issue as well.

Same thing happened to me at the Jake, I just filled the empty slots in the Indians' lineup, and everything worked out fine.

renegade - Love the stadium!

Great looking stadium, just incredible, but I have a similar prob...the game stutters during play, especially during a fielding play and after a catch is made...then, while Philly was scoring their first run, the game froze and crashed....never had a prob and all lineups are filled - no cyberfaces added....

JoeRudi26, Thanks!! it was a roster issue for some reason the default rosters had many incomplete lineups and rotations!

Now I can say, Beautiful work Renagade :mrgreen: I enjoyed last years as well, can't wait for night!

hmmmmm. it doesnt seem to be working for me. the grass works fine, and i think it looks amazing, but for some reason a lot (seems like all) of the updated textures are either not showing up or showing up wrong. for example, the scoreboard isnt there.

here, ill post screenshots

(opens mvp)

10iv.jpg

22fh.jpg

any idea what might be causing this?

Archived