New Shea Stadium thread

Renegade44

Ok here is the latest, i jacked up the fence to a point where it was unbfixable. this afternoon i started from scratch and am almost done. i have a few more tweaks here or there but the major stuff is done. the rest is beautification. its 10:22 pm im going to go at it till midnight. if its done ill upload if not i can see no reason why it wont be done tomorrow evening. sorry for the delay. i was intending on releasing this bad boy a while ago.

I have installed fives grass pattern and i touched up the grass texture(not the pattern at all) so that it looks more like grass with the no shine patch installed. I must say, im glad i restarted cause its turning out even better.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here is the latest, i jacked up the fence to a point where it was unbfixable. this afternoon i started from scratch and am almost done. i have a few more tweaks here or there but the major stuff is done. the rest is beautification. its 10:22 pm im going to go at it till midnight. if its done ill upload if not i can see no reason why it wont be done tomorrow evening.

Since it's not up I'm assuming you've called it a night? Sounds like it's gonna be fantastic. I really can't believe you started over. I owuld never have had the patience to do that. Thanks for your hard work.

yeah itll def be up tonight. i get home from work around 8-830 should be up by 10, when i say started over, its not really as drastic as it sounds cause i already had all the ads made and everything its just a matter of moving vertices and whatnot, it worked out good though cause things i realized i should have done last time that i couldnt do cause i was knee deep into it, i was able to do now . tonight all i gotta do is perfect a few things and thats it.

Archived