Has anyone tried the Paterson cheat?

pangderx

Not sure if everyone here knows it or not. I found it this morning and it is hilarious. If you create a aplayer with the name Jacob, Isaiah, or keegan Paterson, he will be very short and have a HUGE bat. Basically anyhing he hits will be a MASSIVE homerun.

I tried it and the first ball i hit was a 653ft homerun. I put him in the homerun showdown, and he hit an 850 ft HR. A little ridiculous but still fun.

Check the screens:

bigbat4ho.jpg

bigbat24zj.jpg

bigbat31gk.jpg

I created Keegan Paterson and use him on the Yankees in All-Star mode. So far he's leading the Yankees in HRs and RBIs and has more hrs than all the Yankees batters have combine. I just can't hit home runs with the other yankees batters.

Yes, I made a team of them, needless to say i won.

Tried this for fun but can't seem to get a team full of Patersons. Created a bunch but can't get them to the FA market. I must be missing something.

The first one worked but can't get the others in the game. :(

Nevermind, did it through MVPedit.

I got the Official X Box magazine (June, 2005 issue) and on page 92, they have some listed cheats for MVP 2005. I will post them here.

Character Name........................Effect

Eric Kiss.............................................Small bat, bad hitter

Keegan Paterson.................................Large bat, great hitter

Isaiah Paterson...................................Large bat, great hitter

Jacob Paterson....................................Large bat, great hitter

Neverlose Sight...................................Red Sox St. Patrick's Day Jersey

Katie Roy............................................Unlock all hidden players.

I got the Official X Box magazine (June, 2005 issue) and on page 92, they have some listed cheats for MVP 2005. I will post them here.

Character Name........................Effect

Katie Roy............................................Unlock all hidden players.

I should get some kind of % anytime somebody uses "Katie Roy," or at least a free magazine.

Very tempting to use against those knuckle-curves, knuckle-balls, circle-changes, Forkballs, and all the rest of those killer slow pitches that give me so much trouble.

I should keep one guy on the bench with that big bat :lol:

What's the point in anything?? It's their game and that's how they made it. Shut the hell up.

I believe if you read it again, he was saying it's ok to do what ever you want with the game (play it like you want to) You help set the example how the boards "flow" - your comment of telling him to shut it is just foolish and unprofessional. Read what he said, see that he was saying "to each his own" and than try to make this board a better place to visit.

Derek

What's the point in anything?? It's their game and that's how they made it. Shut the hell up.

Why dont you shut the hell up! ! ! What kind of admin are you?? Nice way to talk to someone. If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all. How about that?? You could have just told him what you said, without the shut the hell up. Lets have an admin checks and balances here. You ever hear abuse of power?? This is a perfect example.

Why dont you shut the hell up! ! ! What kind of admin are you?? Nice way to talk to someone. If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all. How about that?? You could have just told him what you said, without the shut the hell up. Lets have an admin checks and balances here. You ever hear abuse of power?? This is a perfect example.

I agree 100%. You and Moose had your panties in a wad the other day and were exclaiming, "Treat others how you want to be treated!". Well Mr. Hypocrite, I have news for you! Do as you preach and others will follow!

Sorry, but I'm tired of all the useless fighting going on lately

Hate to jump on the bandwagon Y4L, but you probably should apologise for that. Admins are here to stop the fights, not start them.

Why dont you shut the hell up

That doesn't help the situation. You don't need to kick off on Y4L because of one slip up. CHOWDERHEADSLC gave a very well worded response.

Now can we stop the fighting? We've already lost part of these forums due to squabbling, let's not lose any more.

Been wanting to say this for a long time, so here it goes. I can't believe the way the admins sometimes act by disrespecting and foul mouthing people on here (not all of course). I find it humerous really the size of the egos. All for a computer game forum........LOL

Will I be banned because I have an opinion?

I'm really too old to be hanging around these video game sites but I just love it too much. I guess I just feel old when I see how these KIDS act sometimes.

Others got banned for saying stuff like that. Why not Y4L? Just because he's an admin. doesn't quite give him all powers and get away with stuff others can't.

We should give him a pass since him and the rest of the Admin and Mods need to deal with little kids everyday. There are frustrations.

Archived