Cyberface Tutorial released

jogar84

the tutorial should be easy to follow for people who have a brain and know how to use Adobe photoshop tools like blending, cropping, airbrush, sharpen...etc.... Basically this tutorial assumes you already know these things, because i really am not gonna teach u that. It should help you alot because included pics on what to expect.

jogar84 CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP Standing ovation

Terrific Tutor Job well done.

Even before I start hehe I have questions. Since the Head shape is the most important what do U recommend the player we should use for size as well as the color.

Cause I can see already black/brown faces will have conflict with the skin tone. Can U list some players that U use for long, fatty, chubby, skinny & different colors faces. Whatever first came to your mind cause extracting every fsh file to see which one going to take a while so knowing the key faces will make life a lot easier.

i use these free programs and they seem to do the job

Open office to open the tutorial and serif photoshop plus is pretty good

Just to let you all know just incase you cant afford those programs like adobe photoshop

jogar thanks you for this wonderful tutorial ive been up all night making faces. But i have a quick question, one of my players im making..his goatee appears around the neck area and doesnt show on his main face but everything else is fine...is this an OEdit problem or the head shape model problem?

Archived