MLB Fantasy overlays

torement

i've gotten extremely bored so i have decided to make a fantasy overlay

for the d-backs now these pics are just the start i plan on changing the location and setup but for now it is still the default ea overlay with a few tweaks

i am about 40% done right now but hopefully will have it uploaded tonight or tommorrow

dbackoverlay.jpgdbackpitchsel.jpg

bases.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i finally think its done i was going to put an overlay bar across the screen rather than the default look but after about 2 hours of changing line #'s i decided if all teams were going to get done this decade i better just use the default setup well here are a few screen shots im thinking about putting a d-back logo on those grey bars that are empty but i dont know let me know if you all think that would be a good addition and i will add it

pitchsel2.jpg

pausescreen.jpg

Where exactly is the pic? I can't see it for some reason.

they'll be back up in just a second i hope

ok some of them are back up im trying to get the rest right now

okay there gone now geocities keeps shutting access to my page down

im working on getting them back up as soon as possible sorry

ok it will be down for an hour i exceded my data transfer limit stupid geocities

torement....that may sound cool but thru a whole season it would get really annoying, please dont do a camo theme for the padres, maybe a classic brown and yellow one or blue and orange one with the swinging friar as the logo...

torement: These shots of your overlays look great, hopefully if you have time you'll be able to do the whole set.

If not, maybe you could write up a tutorial. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this if I had some sort of instructions.

Anyway, great job!

Archived