Create A Playa' Mod with screenshots. (AKA CRAPO-2)

UncleMo

CREATE A PLAYA' Mod. That's right.

I will attempt to have faces in which if you go to Create A Player you can create guys that will have a gold tooth in their mouth or cool glasses. This will be CRAPO-2 (CReate A Player Options 2) but may be AKA Create A Playa' Mod.

This will also change the way rookies will be created after draft time. They'll look like your CREATE A PLAYA faces that I am going to attempt to create. Any further ideas, post them here. In the meant time, off I go to do it. Could be done this weekend or next...-Mo

ps. anyone interested?

Ok here is the first Playa' of dem playaz. This would replace face number 11 so that you have Vernon Wells as seen below with the ear rings and gold teeth:

CREATEAPLAYA.jpg

If you guys do not think that you will like this mod then I won't make any for you guys to upload I'll just make faces for myself. Now that you get the idea, please leave comments here.

When they swing a bat you will. They grimace. That was a ball that was pitched and I did not use my controller, I was using my keyboard and thus could not swing the bat (since I don't know the keys.). Apologies.

I will not release this. Seems like not enough interest. If you want this you'll have to post here request it.

Dude...those are corn ROWS, not rolls. :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sorry mo, but he got you there :lmao:

id like to see celebrities on the CAP.

i can make a 5'7" tom cruise, put him at 2nd base next to eckstein and make the shortest middle infield in mlb history.

jordan and garth brooks.

napoleon dynamite and pedro! gosh!

Celebrities: i need the cyberfaces and i can "Git Er Done".

Since this mod sucks to you all I won't be uploading. I've got several faces finished for CRAPO-2 aka Create A Playa' mod but what the heck I'll keep em to myself.

Archived