Create A Playa' Mod with screenshots. (AKA CRAPO-2)

UncleMo

that is a guy (Chacin?) that I downloaded and tried to make as one of my CAP guys. I did not recieve permission to use it but I was going to try to do it for personal usage unless I got the OK to use it. That guy in my avatar has an fsh file that was a half of a face. Well I put 2 halves together, resized the picture, and everything else that goes into making a CAP face but for some reason he did not work out. It is either because it is came from a half face or because I did something wrong in photoshop when saving. I'll paypal emeyekayiee if he can get it to work right...ahem...

The original fsh file for that guy in my avatar is in the downloads section as a Blue Jays face pack and one of the guys is Chacin.

He has about 2 mouths and noses and 2 sets of eyes I think.

If you don't like it then don't download it, it's as simple as that. So STFU and don't bash people for their work. Stupid Punk :roll::bum: :club: :stupid:

Why don't you choke on my fat one! Mo asked for opinions on this mod so he'd know whether or not it was worth releasing and I gave mine...I never onced bashed him personally. Man, this board is just teeming with morons and tools.

Johny, BBF, lets keep this clean. Johny you are over the top though. Let's just say I got the last word so that BBF won't feel the urge to come back and I'd like it if you would not post here in this particular thread again-just to keep you guys seperated.

MO,

I am using your CRAPO version 1 mod and would like to have verion2.

I will PM you my email. I really enjoy your audio files. I have your 'The Crowd

Goes Wild' mod and it enhances the game enviroment.

thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by textures TT. The files are located in the models.big file and they look like this:

g001.fsh

g001.ord

g001.orl

g002.fsh

g002.ord

g002.orl

Everyone the best way to install these so that you do not get a bug or glitching is to install each one one by one, compress the file, then install the second one, compress the file, install the 3rd one, etc. etc. Please don't deviate from that method and you should not have any problems. I try to pick faces that atleast look like the portrait. Anyone else wants them just PM me.

Examples of what I've done....

Took the asian face from CRAPO-1, gave him a bald head so that he can have any color of hair and any hair style.

Took Latroy Hawkins face and made him face number 15. I did the same for Rube Foster for face 15 and Rueben Sierra. Rueben and Latroy look most like the portrait if that matters to any of you.

I did more I just can't think of them and one dude I don't know what his name is.-Mo

TT, thanks for your support.

BudHawk, thanks for the word of encouragement. I'd release all of CRAPO-2 but I don't have permission to use one of the faces I'd like to release. Plus I only have 5-7 faces, not all 15 faces to replace.

Why don't you choke on my fat one! Mo asked for opinions on this mod so he'd know whether or not it was worth releasing and I gave mine...I never onced bashed him personally. Man, this board is just teeming with morons and tools.

You do not need to talk like that to anyone in here like that, so please don't do it again. It's true that you gave your opinion on this mod, but don't put down the modders attempt. Some people may like this kind of stuff and some won't.

You do not need to talk like that to anyone in here like that, so please don't do it again. It's true that you gave your opinion on this mod, but don't put down the modders attempt. Some people may like this kind of stuff and some won't.

I'm not going to waste my time. I'm done arguing with people who are new to the board, and feel they need to put people down. I'll stay quiet :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

To release or not to release, that is the question. :shrug:

These would some of the faces with surprise faces included in the pack.

I've stayed away from the "playa" type of faces with gold teeth and diamond studded earings but I could add that onto the surprise faces if you desire them...

CRAPO2.jpg

Hey Mo, if my PC Version was actually worth playing, I'd download this mod. I think it's cool because I'm tired of seeing all the generic players that all end up looking the same.

And a side note since I just saw it happen, even though Piazza is the man, don't ever let him play the air drums again! LOL! :lmao:

I see why they call this CRAP-O.

Take off the -O and that's what this mod looks like.

You were guilty of the "if anyone cares..." syndrome a while back too, if I remember correctly, so you might want to check yourself before posting things like that. And, like I said, one man's garbage is another man's gold, so just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean no-one else should.

Archived