Texas Rangers Cyberface set (Complete)

torement

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benoit needs a ton more blending, try screwing around with the lightness/color balance of the face.

Barajas needs more blending and color balancing.

What I mean on just about all of your faces:

joe0rq.jpg

A lot of your faces also seem very distorted and crazed. That needs some work, espcially the Shouse, Dominguez, and Benoit. The cheeks and eyes seem pretty screwed up.

hopefully i will have the screenies back up tommorow nite, and maybe a new face a night but i will be working long hours this week at work so if i dont update it as often dont worry im dont killing this mod just lack of time might cause it to take a couple of weeks for completion

Thanks---torement

p.s mo have you found any good headshots of the three aa pitchers?

i have those 5 faces redone(thats why the screenies were taking down i was redoing all the faces) im going to try to get one more done tonight then i probally wont be able to work on them until thursday(out of town), post feedback so when i get back i will know what more i need to improve on

Thanks------torement

6 of 15 are complete, Doug Brocail, Rod Barajas are up next so thats 8. that leaves 7 players so im taking requests for those last seven spots(maybe only 4 spots if i can get some good headshots of the 3 aa pitchers mo was talking about) so let me know who you want done and the players with the most votes will get done.

6 of 15 are complete, Doug Brocail, Rod Barajas are up next so thats 8. that leaves 7 players so im taking requests for those last seven spots(maybe only 4 spots if i can get some good headshots of the 3 aa pitchers mo was talking about) so let me know who you want done and the players with the most votes will get done.

The only ones I can think of are Teixeira (face too chubby), and Adrian Gonzales.

Here's hoping we can sucker you guys into taking Ponson! He'll have a heart attack in the Texas heat and sweat grease.

• 2 weeks later...

This is looking really good, and I am pretty sure Rodriguez has corn rows, just use the ones off of Royce Clayton

I know ive been messing around with a few different styles but i never even thought of using Clayton, thanks i'll try it tommorow after work.

And thanks for the compliment

Archived