"Down in the Nest" Jays facepack - patch completed !

The_Jerk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I can use just one installer, because when I tried to use a regular batch to install just one, I kept getting pfxpak errors, which I assume is because I have MVP 06 mod installed and the models.big file has too many files. Now that I've discovered Kraw's installer, I think I'll be sticking with this one, and suggest that others do too.

I'm also gonna try to have some more previews up later today, just have to get the ingame shots and putit together. The previews there will probably be for:

Robinzon Diaz

Eric Kratz

Curtis Thigpen

David Purcey

Jason Arnold

Bengie Molina

John-Ford Griffin

Vinnie Chulk

Troy Glaus

Shea Hillenbrand

Miguel Negron

Jason Phillips

I think all of those are updates form the previews I showed before, maybe with the exception of Phillips and Arnold.

Think you could try Scott Downs? He the only guy that I want done, and always seems to be left out.

I doubt I will, he kinda sucks. He's also the guy I always deal off right away in my dynasties, and he most likely won't be on the team much longer. If not this year, then next year Purcey is gonna take over the second lefty/long relief role.

bengiemolina4es.jpgbrandonleague6nq.jpgdavidpurcey4br.jpgerickratz9ns.jpgjasonarnold4xq.jpgjasonphillips7xd.jpgjohnfordgriffin9bk.jpgmiguelnegron6fh.jpgrobinzondiaz0sg.jpgryanhouston4qd.jpgsheahillenbrand5us.jpgtroyglaus8ad.jpgvinniechulk2eo.jpg

The ones I've been having the most trouble with are Troy Glaus and Curtis Thigpen, so if anyone has any suggestions for headshapes to try for them, please let me know. And Miguel Negron will still be part of this pack, even though he was just picked up off waivers by the Cubs.

Again, any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

I would set a goal of June 1st, but that probably unrealistic.

I'll do my best to get it released assoon as possible, but I don't want to set a deadline.

I will release them all once I have a version for everyone I wanted, just so people can start new seasons, and then I can just update the ones I'm not happy with, and you won't have to start a new season.

Also, any help finding pictures of the minor league guys (Patterson, Cannon, Yates, Litsch, Chiravolotti) would make this go a lot faster. Also any suggestions for headshapes to use would also be a big help.

adamlind8vd.jpgbriantallet0ah.jpgdannyhill0pv.jpgismaelramirez6tn.jpgmaikeljova1sf.jpgsergiosantos1yi.jpg

Some new previews up. Its really frustrating when instead of using the pressbox photos, you're forced to use little 100x100 pixel shots from minor league websites.

So the project is getting close to completion, as there have only been a few suggestions on what to fix. And it seems like everyone else is having as much trouble as I am finding pictures of some of these guys. But again, if nyone has some good shots of these minor league guys, it would really be appreciated.

The ones left on my list are:

Curtis Thigpen (I've tried about 6 different headshapes now and none of them work)

Aaron Hill

Russ Adams

Jason Frasor

Danny Core

Chip Cannon

Ricky Romero

Davis Romero (maybe, the pic I have isn't great)

Carlo Cota

B.J. Ryan

...plus anyone else you guys request, provided theres a usable pic of them available.

Archived