"Down in the Nest" Jays facepack - patch completed !

The_Jerk

Yeah, I didn't want to fit all 65 previews on one screen, Im in the process of finishing up previews for the other 3 teams.

its the hair on his back, which some part of it is not covered with hair on his texture.

Oh, I thought you guys meant that his chin looked like it was sticking out. But that texture on his neck/hair is fixed, I just didn't take a new screenshot.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

syracuseskychiefs1up.jpgnewhampshirefishercats5ue.jpgdunedinbluejays9ho.jpg

All players are complete, here are the final previews. The patch itself is about 98% done, so tried as I did, I couldn't beat my release date. The install is taking longer than I thought it would, but I want to make sure to avoid any problems, so people who may not know a lot about hw modding works can easily install what they want.

Nope, thats what the included rosters will do, and you'll have the option to used a roster set with all the editing done, or a roster set with none of the editing done, in case you only want to use certain patches.

edit: patch has been uplaoded, just waiting for approval now

Then congratulations, you get to update everything you want yourself !!!

This is meant more as a starting point of a dynasty. When I started, I wasn't aware of twiggins tool, and I figured most people would want to use a roster with a lot of the Jays top prospects at every level, without having to research it for themselves.

Then congratulations, you get to update everything you want yourself !!!

This is meant more as a starting point of a dynasty. When I started, I wasn't aware of twiggins tool, and I figured most people would want to use a roster with a lot of the Jays top prospects at every level, without having to research it for themselves.

i wish someone did that for the yankees...::wink wink:: lol jk im sure you dont want to put that much work into another team.

i tried downloading the jayspack file, but it doesn't seem to be working. i got the same error message that schmooz mentioned on the download page. something wrong me with me? the link? any help would be greatly appreciated. as a jays fan, i love the work you;ve done!

Archived