Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Jerk

"Down in the Nest" Jays facepack - patch completed !

Outstanding! I'm sure this will be a huge addition to the game!

Awesome!

Wow man. You're the next jogar. Hopefully there will be a .bat installer. :D

I don't think I can use just one installer, because when I tried to use a regular batch to install just one, I kept getting pfxpak errors, which I assume is because I have MVP 06 mod installed and the models.big file has too many files. Now that I've discovered Kraw's installer, I think I'll be sticking with this one, and suggest that others do too.

I'm also gonna try to have some more previews up later today, just have to get the ingame shots and putit together. The previews there will probably be for:

Robinzon Diaz

Eric Kratz

Curtis Thigpen

David Purcey

Jason Arnold

Bengie Molina

John-Ford Griffin

Vinnie Chulk

Troy Glaus

Shea Hillenbrand

Miguel Negron

Jason Phillips

I think all of those are updates form the previews I showed before, maybe with the exception of Phillips and Arnold.

Think you could try Scott Downs? He the only guy that I want done, and always seems to be left out.

Think you could try Scott Downs? He the only guy that I want done, and always seems to be left out.

I doubt I will, he kinda sucks. He's also the guy I always deal off right away in my dynasties, and he most likely won't be on the team much longer. If not this year, then next year Purcey is gonna take over the second lefty/long relief role.

bengiemolina4es.jpgbrandonleague6nq.jpgdavidpurcey4br.jpgerickratz9ns.jpgjasonarnold4xq.jpgjasonphillips7xd.jpgjohnfordgriffin9bk.jpgmiguelnegron6fh.jpgrobinzondiaz0sg.jpgryanhouston4qd.jpgsheahillenbrand5us.jpgtroyglaus8ad.jpgvinniechulk2eo.jpg

The ones I've been having the most trouble with are Troy Glaus and Curtis Thigpen, so if anyone has any suggestions for headshapes to try for them, please let me know. And Miguel Negron will still be part of this pack, even though he was just picked up off waivers by the Cubs.

Again, any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

I think Jason Arnold looks pretty goofy. Brandon League's skin is a tad darker than that. Other than those 2 things, they look fantabulous! :wtg:

Miguel Negron is now property of the Cubs. He was claimed off waivers when Taubenheim was call up. He's now on their AA team.

%7Boption%7DAnd Miguel Negron will still be part of this pack, even though he was just picked up off waivers by the Cubs.

:)

I didn't read the part under the pictures, obviously. I only looked at the pictures.

Is there a release date or deadline?