1996-2000 Yankees Face Mod w. pics

baseballfans

1998 Yankees mod complete download at

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=2753

Pending 96 99 2000 will happen only if other can help.

This is a MOD everyone are welcome to join in & make it happen. The goal is to have all the missing faces of the NY Yankees team from 1996-2000. I will focus more on the 1998 team because they set the all time winning record and ESPN voted them as the best baseball team of all time. This will be good addition to the total classic mod and any all time roster mod as well.

justicecloseup.jpg

David Justice

childavis.jpg

Chili Davis

Paul O'neil http://s132808530.onlinehome.us/index.php?...ewtopic&t=11979

Darryl Strawberry

http://s132808530.onlinehome.us/index.php?...ewtopic&t=11916

I can't help U on the xbox version HardcoreLegend.

There is a reason why I use half face instead of full face. Main reason is the quality of picture I have for past players are so poor, that sometime I only have the size of their faces to work with. If I blow up to 2x version it will even get more blurry.

If U really want it than when I do release this mod, U can extract every fsh file yourself and make a bigger bmp and see if it work for our XBOX.

jogar84 that is correct U get MVP modder points for that hehe

HFLR U answerd Joe Giradi before U change your msg so no point for this round keke. But

Round 2 WHO IS HE? Hint in 1998 WS his homer jumped started a 7 runs in the 7 innings of the best of 7 games series. His first Yankees stadium curtain call and later capped of with Tino Grand Slam.

chucky2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I asked boricuapapi1885 to make Ramiro Mendoza cause I was having trouble making it. He was very kind to make one for me. Boricuapapi1885's picture face looks good even his fsh file show Mendoza unique cheek bone. So I was wondering why all those feature wasn't there when it was in game?

All of sudden Mendoza reminded me of Kevin Mass hehe. So I decided to take matter with my own hand and after 2 day I came out with this:

mvpmodsmendoza34hr.jpg

Is this even acceptable?

• 1 month later...

T0_-1_828695.jpg

The guess who game. He hit a triple in G6 and cause Yankee stadium rocking as if there was a earth quake.

HardcoreLegend. I temporally stop the project. There is not enough support and I can't do it alone, there is just too many faces. I may do it for my own enjoyment if I find a job and I have some free time. As for Justice is been so long I don't remember but look for guys that have long headshape and randomly test them.

Yeah, someone uploaded a Roger Clemens cyberface while I was 'not playing' the game, and I put it in my game and tested it out with the 2000 Yankees. I've been kinda playing with them for awhile in a 'in my mind' 7 game series against the 1992 Toronto Blue Jays.

Everytime I think I have the Justice just right, it ends up not looking like him at all. I find a 1050x1050 head shot of him from the A's that I was using. I might play around with it a bit more, or upload a JPG of the BMP and see if anyone wants to take a crack at it. I tried both Jeter and Bernie's heads. Jeter, the eyes worked pretty good, but the nose was autrocious as was the general shape of the head.

I'll help you out with this if you like, give some names of guys you want me to take a look at. I might try O'Neil next.

Yeah, someone uploaded a Roger Clemens cyberface while I was 'not playing' the game, and I put it in my game and tested it out with the 2000 Yankees. I've been kinda playing with them for awhile in a 'in my mind' 7 game series against the 1992 Toronto Blue Jays.

Everytime I think I have the Justice just right, it ends up not looking like him at all. I find a 1050x1050 head shot of him from the A's that I was using. I might play around with it a bit more, or upload a JPG of the BMP and see if anyone wants to take a crack at it. I tried both Jeter and Bernie's heads. Jeter, the eyes worked pretty good, but the nose was autrocious as was the general shape of the head.

I'll help you out with this if you like, give some names of guys you want me to take a look at. I might try O'Neil next.

I've seen Justice's hi rez shot. Its not the best, but u can still make it useable. Try rotating the canvas in Photoshop horizontally. And then use clone tool to make the dark side of face lighter.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mvpmodsmendoza34hr.jpg

That's a good Mendoza! I have a David Cone you can have if you want it for your project. It's the one in Total Classics. Are any other faces left that nobody's working on yet or are they all in progress?

EDIT: D'oh! I need to take a class in reading comprehension. Congrats on finishing the project, sorry I tuned in late.

Archived