WIP: 1954 New York Giants home and aways

HardcoreLegend

I need alittle help with this.

Is this word mark too big? I increased it from the original EA Sports size because I KNOW the EA Sports size is too small.

giants.JPG

I'm sourcing it from this 1954 All Star Game photo. If you look at it, the NEW YORK is actually pretty big going across Willie's chest.

allstar_1954.jpg

Need some more help.

About 90% done with this one, now I'm just messing with the sleeves.

I'm currently trying to find the very shortest point I can insert an alpha to make the sleeves shorter and NOT have the gap between the arms. I'm getting closer and closer.

However, I have a bigger problem. There is a 'flap' showing up on the arm. I can't figure out where it is coming from or how to get rid of it. Anyone know?

mays.JPG

Assuming you are talking about the black area at the back of his arm, the "flap" you see is actually a result of where the model for the player's arm ends. I ran into a similar problem when I was working on my TATC uniforms. I tried shortening the sleeves, and the players' arms stopped, leaving me with an area that didn't contain the sleeve texture or the player's arm texture - it was completely transparent. Short of editing the player models, I'm not sure what else can be done about that.

Archived