Sabo, Straw and Ozzie

createbaseball

Ozzie face looks right just the headshape may cause it to make it another person. I think the other are very nicely done. Although, I already released the strawman, I think your version is good too.

My request would be some 80-90's players that U may consider to do.

Tim Raines, Mariano Duncan, Cecil Fielder, Jimmy Key& John Wetteland

i hope tony or jim are watching this thread.

We're watching, but none of these new faces have been released yet. I (and I'm sure others) are hoping that TC3 can be released with the latest files I sent you yesterday. At some point, we have to just bite the bullet and say that we've done enough for the release, since it's been 3 months since TC2 came out.

We can always issue a maintenance release once enough new faces have been released. It will be a much smaller task, since only the rosters and the models.big file would have to be updated, rather than all the files required for TC3 (rosters, portraits, uniforms, models, audio, logos, etc.).

Mr. jogar84 I was wondering when U are done with your current Mets. How about creating all the faces for the 1986 Mets team. That team regard as one of the best team in baseball history. I love to see all the faces and compete with the 98 Yankees which I am working on after this HOF face mod.

Mr. jogar84 I was wondering when U are done with your current Mets. How about creating all the faces for the 1986 Mets team. That team regard as one of the best team in baseball history. I love to see all the faces and compete with the 98 Yankees which I am working on after this HOF face mod.

best teams in history? wow.. lets not get crazy here.lol

Archived