1. 1.

• US Cellular
    • SBC
    • Miller Park

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, here's a thought...

I'm going to start a new thread here, maybe Trues could sticky it...it would have all the modded stadiums listed as well as everybody who's working on a stadium (as long as everybody hops in and let's us know what stadium and any progress, maybe a link to your thread in case people have missed it).

Anyway, Pirate, maybe I had a bad download, but it seems only the night version of Hiram is in your rar.

And I, for one, would love to see Miller Park done properly (no offense to your first attempt, of course :oops: )

I need pics of SBC US Cellular and A couple more from Miller. I was at Miller last April but that was last year and I want new pics. I was at Pac Bell SBC in 2001 so those are outdated and I have only been outside of Comisky.

http://files.simcentral.net/index/MVP_Base..._2004/Stadiums/

SBC park has been done on 4/4. Don't really know if its accurate or not. There are some stadiums that have been already listed in this thread that has been done already. Some of them aren't exactly accurate tho (like US Cellular)

for pictures of US Cellular, there are some around webshots.com, and I remember white sox's website having some pictures of the stadium due to the renovations.

876... Yankee Stadium mod came out about 2 weeks ago.. here it is:

click me

thanks. I checked all through the stadiums section before it came out, then I checked the thing on the front page just about every day to see if a Yankee Stadium had been uploaded, but I must have missed it.

most all of the parks above miller, kaufman, cellular,angels etc. have been done by either pirate or serial mike, and for now they work good. sbc needs to be done because the one available (even though it is better than ea's) really isn't much. the ads are strange and the grass isn't hot either. but i'm a little skewed...

most all of the parks above miller, kaufman, cellular,angels etc. have been done by either pirate or serial mike, and for now they work good. sbc needs to be done because the one available (even though it is better than ea's) really isn't much. the ads are strange and the grass isn't hot either. but i'm a little skewed...

you don't understand.

you don't understand

what don't i understand?... that the only modification done on SBC was crap?

whether or not any of the stadiums above were edited with oedit or not is not the point. the point is is that the sbc mod on 4/4 is merely the default ea stadium with a couple of candy store ads slapped on the walls.

the point is is that the sbc mod on 4/4 is merely the default ea stadium with a couple of candy store ads slapped on the walls.

95% of the modded stadiums are the same way.

...that the only modification done on SBC was crap?

Maybe you should learn to appreciate the work others are doing to make the game you're playing a little better. After that comment I wouldn't expect anyone to do any mod requests you might have.

yeah pirate..you know what, i voted for US CELLULAR..but i'd like to see a brand new spankin park like forum field or the mod, but not fantasy.

maybe that college stadium would be cool, or an oldtime stadium.

how about it pirate? how about it? (by the way, not sure if you're playing dynasty with the mod squad, but the mets keep offering all sorts of players for your ***. I'm waiting till someone offers me torrie hunter or johnny damon for ya ;) )

Drumroll Please.............................

The new stadium to be modded will be

PETCO Park.

HUH? What you say Renegade will be handling SBC and I am going to do PETCO. I always wanted to OEdit it. After Petco, it will be a touch up on Miller.

Maybe you should learn to appreciate the work others are doing to make the game you're playing a little better. After that comment I wouldn't expect anyone to do any mod requests you might have.

yeah sorry about that... i do really appreciate this site more than u could imagine. just had some bad news at work (i work for chase bank here in tx. and due to the merger w/ bank one) there's some heavy stuff going down (as in possible layoffs in july). not an excuse i just shot off out of frustration. if u notice by my previous posts i'm not one to argue at all. just a momentary lapse of sanity. sorry to my fellow forum members. that comment was really unlike me. :oops:

Drumroll Please.............................

The new stadium to be modded will be

PETCO Park.

HUH? What you say Renegade will be handling SBC and I am going to do PETCO. I always wanted to OEdit it. After Petco, it will be a touch up on Miller.

What about cough US Cellular cough

Archived