Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SwinginSoriano

Epic IV: 2008 Rosters for MVP 2005

Wish I could still help. :(

But you are welcome.

Good deal, bro. Probably the only mod i am looking forward too after 2006 schedules. I am putting away MVP in the coming weeks, but when March comes around, i think this game will be revived thanks to your work.

I would help if I knew how, but I definately look forward to it.

I'll need a little help if everyone decides that MVP 2006 will include some of the Mods' cyberfaces. If that's the case, then I will need to know which players (and their cyberface #) that I would have to include in the .mbe.

Like I said in the MVP 06 thread, I'm just asking for permission to use whoever's cyberfaces and uniforms/equipment that will come with the roster. I think it would smart to send my roster files along with a models.big and whatnot. I don't want to use anyone else's mod without permission in order so people won't be confused and think I'm stealing anyone else's work.

Any volunteers?

Along with MVP 06. That SHOULD be released when Spring Training starts, but all of us modders have yet to agree upon a set deadline date.

Various progress updates with the roster:

- Every player has already been re-evaluated. Even guys who haven't seen Major League action since 2003.

- Officially retired players have been deleted. BTW, MLB.com's database does not announce John Olerud or Kevin Brown to be officially retired, so they will remain in the free agent pool for now.

- Yes updated Career Stats are in the works now thanks to my brother. :) It'll be so awesome to simulate who gets to go to the Hall of Fame.

- I am creating minor leaguers who are to be Major League Ready by 2006. These guys plus invites will likely fill the AAA rosters.

- The BETA is on schedule, it should be out by January 15th.

- My roster even includes guys like Bill Sirkorski, a player from the Japanese leagues who was given a major league contract by the Padres for some reason...

- Yes, the contracts are correct. :)

- Even the managers

- By February I hope to gain permission from many cyberface makers for their work to be included with MVP 06, so a models.big can be included with MVP 06.

- No I do not accept help on the rosters, but when they are out do as you please with them. I mean this.

You are doing great work here. I am excited about your roster and the MLB 06 Project.

Soriano,thanks for your effort and time!My question is why not do all the minors?If it is a time issue can you get permission to use the Ultimate Rosters,so we can have a total MLB-A roster?Thanks!

Soriano,thanks for your effort and time!My question is why not do all the minors?If it is a time issue can you get permission to use the Ultimate Rosters,so we can have a total MLB-A roster?Thanks!