The Official Mod Squad-Legends-Forum Fanatic Roster Lineups

fuzzone

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am assuming that you need nothing further from me. Let me know if I am wrong.

If you can say yes to two questions -and this is directed at everyone too- if you can say yes that you have your stats posted and your avatar or your photo posted, then you are all set. That's all Fuzzone needs. Now the artist will create the masterpiece. :D

If you can say yes to two questions -and this is directed at everyone too- if you can say yes that you have your stats posted and your avatar or your photo posted, then you are all set. That's all Fuzzone needs. Now the artist will create the masterpiece. :D

Before the board meltdown, I had both my avatar and stas posted. Fuzz, had me marked as completed...so I am assuming he has everything he needs from me. If I am wrong, I will post if needed. Thanks.

Fuzz, I just got back into town because I was gone for the Thanksgiving holiday. I got some catching up to do but the first thing I did was come in this thread and check the progress. Thanks for keeping us up to date. This should make for a nice Christmas present for everyone involved in this. Again, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

nope not dead -- i just sent hory about 50-60 portraits 4 days ago.

I finally got my hands on the complete TC4 MBE file, so im going to upload tonight/afternoon TC4 and hory should have the portraits done, and rosters are on the way.

def. not dead, but u my friend are in fact, dead to me.

let me see if I understand this correctly

someone named Fuzz took over this project on 11-13 because he was the only person that could get it done in a timely manner?

and the the deadline for the project also set by this Fuzz was 11-20

so is being 19 days late considered a timely manner

I guess we have not found Fuzz's price yet

let me see if I understand this correctly

someone named Fuzz took over this project on 11-13 because he was the only person that could get it done in a timely manner?

and the the deadline for the project also set by this Fuzz was 11-20

so is being 19 days late considered a timely manner

I guess we have not found Fuzz's price yet

He's too caught up in going all out spam under his new alias.

man hold ur horses, im not blaming anyone here but this project basis is for it to be planned after tc4 so i cna have an mbe to work on.

Team Classics made a lot of modifications and they just finally stopped modifying stuff 2 days ago. TC4 is really a complete package, a lot more audio and portraits and more precise team stuff.

so yeah, lets say i finish the mod squad and forum fanatics -- but where am i going to put them? what portrait ids am i going to assign?

i had to wait and i dont see why everyones so impatient, im doing my best. I can't become ted dibiase, help with tc4, make audio sigs, and create rosters all by myself. IM NOT A MACHINE!!! I need Virgil for this.

and regarding mod squad and everybodys portraits, i sent it to hory 4 days ago so hory's working on the progress.

with that said, im making a lot more progress than the 8 months u guys had where u left snishy in charge.

He's too caught up in going all out spam under his new alias.

hey last time i checked, i offered u a royce da 59 music sig but u didnt have time to reply, u were too busy crying to everyone else about how im doing unethical things.

and i didnt spam anyone, i sent 6 pms in a total of 10 minutes so stop crying u h8.lol

oh and i reached out to you but u wanna keep being a jerk, so hush up.

for the final time, just relax -- one of u needs to worry about eamods.com, the other one needs to worry if he's going to get "Best Sig Artist Award"

Snash wasn't in charge all 8 months, he was put in charge of rosters when this came back up last month, had a family emergency, and then you bitched at him about it. So I guess it's your turn to get bitched at. :stick:

i didnt say anything to himm, me and him left off on good terms and he sent me the work he did. U obviously dont know what ur talking about again tribemoose.

and stop cursing, let the record show big shot tribey might not win an award in his highly spirited mvpmods award.

i didnt say anything to himm, me and him left off on good terms and he sent me the work he did. U obviously dont know what ur talking about again tribemoose.

and stop cursing, let the record show big shot tribey might not win an award in his highly spirited mvpmods award.

I did not bring up the awards idea for me to win an award. I thought it would be a fun way to recognize some people's work. Hell, Total Classics would win a bunch of awards, more than I would ever win, so does making it for myself really make sense? No. And if it matters, I am not going to win any Sig Artist awards as long as KC is here. Now just leave me alone and restrain yourself from posting in this thread until you have more info about Mod Squad for us. ok thank :007:

Archived