Hey guys

MoRivera

A Yankee fan whose first graphics post presented on the site is of a guy who has never played in a Yankees uniform - in a Red Sox uniform. Great, just what we need, another scab.

(Just kidding, welcome! :lol: :lol: The signature looks good, but you might want to increase the brightness on the left side - you can't really see what it's supposed to be. :))

Nice work!)

A Yankee fan whose first graphics post presented on the site is of a guy who has never played in a Yankees uniform - in a Red Sox uniform. Great, just what we need, another scab.

(Just kidding, welcome! :lol: :lol: The signature looks good, but you might want to increase the brightness on the left side - you can't really see what it's supposed to be. :))

Nice work!)

I'm a yankee fan, and I like Johnny Damon :)

anyway, I make a lot of sigs, but the style you see there is the type I've been doing lately. Here's another example

PettitteSig.jpg

I'm looking forward to the next sig battle on here. It will be my first.

Hey Mo...how many bounces do you think it will take for JD to make it to the cutoff man from Center? LOL :lol: Sorry I am a sox fan you know how it is...all in good fun. Your sigs look good

Damon sig looks nice. I don't like those 4 boxes of damon in the background though. You can clearly see 3 barrier lines which makes it look weird. If you were to remove that or replace it with pretty black effect like in the "Andy Petitte" signature it would be spectacular.

Damon sig looks nice. I don't like those 4 boxes of damon in the background though. You can clearly see 3 barrier lines which makes it look weird. If you were to remove that or replace it with pretty black effect like in the "Andy Petitte" signature it would be spectacular.

with this Damon one, I wasn't really sure what to fill the space in with. I figured it would be cool to get pics of Damon in different poses and place them in. I made a Mussina one yesterday, this:

MussinaSig.jpg

Archived