Texas Wins!

NYM

espn is still schoked that usc lost. that's what they get for saying usc is the greatest football team ever even before they played the game. now they have this team that supposed dyansty only got them one championship.

btw, if you have espn radio, listen to colin cowherd, big usc freak, he comes on in about 20 minutes. hes probaly going to cry today.

I had missed most of the game due to being on vacation and all so I was quite shocked today to turn on ESPN and see the AP bowl rankings show Texas at 1. It was at that point that I realized that Texas by some unknown magic had managed to win against what I still believe as the best team in the country.

I myself thought USC would win the game due to their superior running backs and amazing play of LenDale White , who I saw run it in on 4th down and then do his hilarious dance , so I turned the game off and went to sleep. I was very surprised to see USC blow a double-digit lead , mainly because of a controversial fumble and a 4th and 2 attempt gone awry. Even though I hate the Big 12 greatly from what I saw in the Young Touchdown with a few seconds left they deserve to win the game , because he played sensational. I can only hope he will turn pro for the big bucks so Texas will start losing games again like other college programs! :)

It's games like this which make me regret going on vacation for a week. Despite the fact that it's Orlando and it's sunny , most of these theme parks here are themed towards kids , not 20 year old sports fanatics.

By far most amazing game I have ever watched. I was pulling for Texas but had no emotional attachment to either team and yet I have never been so entertained by a football game. The only other game that kept my attention better was teh Braves - Astros 18 inning game in the playoffs.

Vince Young had the most unbelievable performance in the biggest game of the year. Way to step up.

Archived