Brooklyn Cyclones Integration

Pirate

I removed the St. Lucie Mets and replaced them with the Brooklyn Cyclones. I have plans to update a minor league stadium to reflect the team as well. For the time being I have created some unis and the logos as well as updated the .loc file to display Brooklyn Cyclones (It also updates the second AA stadium to display Victory Field and SBC Park is updated as AT&T Park)

Here are some screens I will release these together here in a little bit.

brooklyn.jpg

This now displays Brooklyn Cyclones like the screenshot above!

brooklyn2.jpg

brooklyn3.jpgbrooklyn4.jpg

I requested it. Also the Cyclones have one of the most unique minor league stadiums in all of baseball.

Also Pirate, for the circles around the lights, it can be done. In the A stadium with the forest, the lights have cirlcoes aroung them. If you don't know what field I'm talking bout, its the one you took the screens in.

What made ya pick Brooklyn?

I chose Brooklyn becuase of several factors. No offence NYM91, but your request was low on the list.

As reported in the Brooklyn Eagle 1846: In our sundown perambulations of late in the outer parts of Brooklyn we have observed several groups of youngsters playing base, a certain game of late.

Let us go forth awhile and get better air in our lungs and let us leave our close rooms. The game of ball is glorious.

In 1909 Charles Hercules Ebbets bought up adjacent parcells of land in the Brooklyn Flatbush, an area called pigtown. In 1911, Ebetts Field was finishsed. Nearly four decades later the team was gone of to Hollywood.

It was the city that was home to the greatest moment in all of sports, when Jackie Robinson took the field in 1947.

And that is just the begining...

Archived