Daytime Coors Field '06

JPL03

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jealous of Pirate's Love since 2003

Hey Pirate, when you read this in the morning, you should know that from this day till infinity, you'll have had someone who loved you so much that he subliminally picked his nickname to worship you.

and maybe he just wanted you to love him back.

it's really a sad story when i think about it.

WE SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES!

DAMN YOU PIRATE, DAMN YOU TRUES, DAMN YOU CARTER FOR THE HELL OF DAMNING OTHERS.

Here was this newb semen guzzling pirate wanna-be who we turned away because we couldnt appreciate the fact he was stealling trues' brick wall, pirate's park base, and fuzzy's giant producing tripling testicles.

i apologize Jealous Of Pirates Love Since 2003.

it is i who have wronged you, wronged your innocent.

now shut up before i burn your village and steal your women.

IN CONCLUSION I WOULD LIKE TO SAY F THE HATERS, F THE "FOURM CLICKS" AND F THE THE "MVP MODDERS" THAT THINK THEY OWN THIS GAME AND THAT THEIR NAME MATTERS WITH THEIR RELEASE.

:arrow: THIS IS EA'S GAME NOT NONE OF YOURS. YOU JUST UPDATE EA'S WORK. AND DONT YOU F'ING FORGET IT. :!:

:arrow: YA'LL CAN REMEMBER ME AS YOUR REALITY CHECK.

PS. F THE EAST COAST (EXCEPT THE D'RAYS)

MID/WEST COAST, HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!!!!! 8)

man if carter was awake, he would have locked this thread back on page 5 and this would have never flourished into the beast it is now.

i once knew a guy named JPL who wanted this site to burn in [RHYMING WORD], but fuzzy had a scratch to itch, he wanted to destroy this [RHYMING WORD]

but kraw intervened and JPL was done

in the end I'm wondering what he enjoyed more.

Jocking pirate's mod or sipping on kraw's [RYHMING WORD]

Someone update me on this thread....what's going on here? please

you see KC, there's this guy Jealous Of Pirates Love Since 2003 or Jocking Pirate's Lufthansa since 2003 whatever u prefer

and basically, this dude ripped off some work -- took like pieces of 29 stadiums and called it COORS FIELD

pretty much how the rockies choose their players.

and now he's mad cuz fuzzy's under his skin. you know what that's like :wink:

IN CONCLUSION I WOULD LIKE TO SAY F THE HATERS, F THE "FOURM CLICKS" AND F THE THE "MVP MODDERS" THAT THINK THEY OWN THIS GAME AND THAT THEIR NAME MATTERS WITH THEIR RELEASE.

You've got alot of balls to say this. Release something with half the effort as most of the major modders here have done, then your message would be significant.

:arrow: THIS IS EA'S GAME NOT NONE OF YOURS. YOU JUST UPDATE EA'S WORK. AND DONT YOU F'ING FORGET IT. :!:

This is funny. This is funny because we don't get paid to do any of this. It's funny because it's true to a point. We do update EA's work, but I don't believe they helped us with the resources required for such editing.

:arrow: YA'LL CAN REMEMBER ME AS YOUR REALITY CHECK.

What reality check? You've basically restated what every confused member does on this site before they get banned. They resort to the "EA made this game, you guys just update what they do"...apparently, duh?

You are a member. Stay in your place, and until you release a good mod, you hold no weight on this site, at all.

PS. F THE EAST COAST (EXCEPT THE D'RAYS)

MID/WEST COAST, HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!!!!!

Trying to give a shout out on a message board. Does this make you a man?

Have a good day.

-KC

at times he is a kill joy

kraw, between u and me -- and everyone who reads this thread in the morning loool -- i got true love for carter, but man - him locking threads is quite communistic. like even trues gives a thread breathing room, but Carter Castro over here is trying to put a stop to social conduct.

man, we're drifting off topic.

let's focus on guzzling JPL.. man if his name was GPL, you know how much fun i could have with that.

i seriously truly believe the only people who could have made this much better is mo, maybe tribetime, and maybeeeeeeee Thome.

now this dude's crying, angry, and upset and he's talking to me like he's going to pull a drive-by.

sad, all he did was drive-by.

lol

You've got alot of balls to say this. Release something with half the effort as most of the major modders here have done, then your message would be significant.

This is funny. This is funny because we don't get paid to do any of this. It's funny because it's true to a point. We do update EA's work, but I don't believe they helped us with the resources required for such editing.

What reality check? You've basically restated what every confused member does on this site before they get banned. They resort to the "EA made this game, you guys just update what they do"...apparently, duh?

You are a member. Stay in your place, and until you release a good mod, you hold no weight on this site, at all.

Trying to give a shout out on a message board. Does this make you a man?

Have a good day.

-KC

you see, that was my next approach. I like how kc took each of his bullet checkpoints and utilized his points. That's just classy.

Archived