New Set of uniforms

firethebomb

I know these are another persons IDEAS but if there is no way to get in touch with the guy and since this is a non-profit site, is it really ethically wrong to ask someone if they would not mind making these uniforms, giving us more enhancements to the game? Of course we'll give the guy credit but I see no legal problem with instituting his uniform designs into a video baseball game.

So if anyone is willing, please try. I guarantee you it will be a huge download a big boost to the overall game. It will feel like we are playing a completely new game. A future baseball of sorts.

Web Page Name

Kccitystar?

Umachine?

Fuzz?

Moser?

Maybe you guys could band together?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are tight to death.

I couoldn't agree more and this is why I'd love to see them instituted into the game. It will automatically increase anyone's pleasure in the game and add a completely new feeling to it all to see so many new uniforms. Now granted, apparently, some teams did not get an update but there are 15-18 teams with 3 new styles each, so 45-54 brand spanking new uniforms and what could be a better way to start off the new 2006 season with?

I know permission is wanted but the guy is unreachable, not a member here and as far as I can tell, never had any real intentions with these designs other than to show them for some reason. I doubt he has the right to even decline us making them as long as we don't do it for money. Am I right?

From my understanding, they are entirely his own creation. But why he created them is an unknown to me. The thing I'm quetioning here, while I mentioned and have full understanding that taking these and making them without his permission is somewhat morally wrong, is it legally wrong? I'm under the impression that if he can't get in touch with and as long as no profit is gained, credit is given to the right person, then everything is cochure.

Anyone disagree?

Anyone interested in making these? I know you champion uniform modders would love a good test. Try a couple and see how it goes at least.

Please :)

Yeppers. The guy truly did a great job and took a lot of time with each set which is why I think they should get the same attention as a set here in MVP.

Let's try and keep this afloat for the modders I mentioned in hopes that something could get done. That is, if you guys want them as much as I do.

The guy is not uncontactable, you can easily reach him via his website or the chris creamer forums as I and Umachines have.

No it isn't right to make them without permission, and they won't increase anyones enjoyment, or they seemed to give no interest when I posted the ones I made!

Which ones did you make?

Second, the ChrisCreamer forum is down

Third, what's his website?

fourth...what was said between you guys when you contacted him?

And 5th, is it LEGALLY wrong without his permission or just MORALLY?

Yes, please show us the pics of YOUR work, Jim. And if you ever feel up to it, lets try and get you and Umachines together on this project and give it some HYPE so people will get interested. To me, it seems we surely have some interest and thats just from those that post. There are surely others.

Reply:

Hey,

No i dont have an issue with you using it for MVP 2005, I play the game

myself but yeah as long as it's just for personal use, no monetary

gain, blah blah, no worries. Have fun with that, i'd like to see some

screenshots when they're done though. take it easy man.

ian

Ok, so we have FULL permission. Anyone want to do these?

Archived