New Set of uniforms

firethebomb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone if someone could direct me to a tutorial on how to make custom jersey letters and numbers(ive tried but they always come up screwy) then i would happily try and make some of these jerseys. Ive already made an orioles one sort of what he had there if anyone wants it lemme know, but my main problem is i do not know how to make my own lettering show up in game properly so im forced to use the letters and numbers from a jersey i replace. So if someone could make or show me a good tutorial on how to make my letters work in game correctly, i would happily try to make some of these jerseys, just tell me which one you would like. But again i need a tut on the letters and numbers first.

ok, so i made an attempt at the boston uni. bear in mind that this is only the second uni i've ever tried, so feedback would be good. otherwise, i had a couple problems. aligning the stripes on the shirt and sleeve was a pain. second, i don't know how to put the logo on the front so that it is arched. thirdly, i didn't do the numbers or letters on the back as it will take quite awhile to finish it. if anyone wants to take a gander at it, please let me know. otherwise, i'll keep working on this one and then hopefully get to some more.

i really like all of them. they're gonna be a challenge to get done. i can just tell already from what i've been doing. the numbers and letters on the back of the jerseys are gonna take awhile to do. too bad there isn't already a template.

Great job, but I think the pants should have the pinstripes like before. No offense, but i think that would look better. I also think the NY on the hat needs to be a little bigger, and you should ask thespungo if you could have permission to use his Nike Air Huaraches cleats in the uni. Could you post screenies of Jeter in the field and from both front and back, to get an all around look of them? They look great.

i thought it was supposed to be a white uni. at least that's the impression i got from the picture put up in this thread. anyhow, got permissino to use the hurauche's so those will be in there when i'm done. i'll consider the hat color. maybe i'll have an option for white or black. any more opinions dunit? if not i'll get it uploaded.

Archived