New Set of uniforms

firethebomb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm afraid i don't know how to answer that question. the players should be able to wear short, normal, or long pants.

other than that, thanks everyone for the feedback. i'll continue working on these, and try to get them done when i have time. i'll finish up the boston ones some time. i really dig the angels uni, but will start the dodgers one next (when i have time, so don't get too jumpy yet:)).

i've noticed however that some of these don't have logos for the front jersey yet. if anyone is good with photoshop and would like to get started on some of these logos, it would save me months worth of work. otherwise, i guess i'll do them when i can. i already mentioned the numbers and letters on the backs in an earlier post.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Which ones did you make?

Second, the ChrisCreamer forum is down

Third, what's his website?

fourth...what was said between you guys when you contacted him?

And 5th, is it LEGALLY wrong without his permission or just MORALLY?

I was searching through the forums to look for the concept jerseys that have already been completed (thought of trying my hand at modding uniforms) and I came upon this thread. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I just thought that statement was quite funny. It reminded me of Ocean's 12 when Matt Damon asks a question very similar to Julia Roberts.

• 3 months later...

"]then you must've really thought he was one heck of an innovator! but yeah, it's nice to see these ones finally done.

As good old JP would say - Hey, it could happen! :smile:

In any case, my whole spring training uniform pack was solely based on these concepts. The total concept uniforms that I am working on now, is purely my innovation except for the spring training uniforms that I just threw in there.

Spring Training Concept Uniforms

Archived