New Set of uniforms

firethebomb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is not uncontactable, you can easily reach him via his website or the chris creamer forums as I and Umachines have.

No it isn't right to make them without permission, and they won't increase anyones enjoyment, or they seemed to give no interest when I posted the ones I made!

How do you know they won't increase anyone's enjoyment? Are you upset or bitter because no one showed interest in yours as they have these?

This guy clearly has a stylized way about him and knows design. Maybe he wanted to put his talents to good use and possibly make a profit from them by tweaking MLB's interest. The problem may be that there is a definite overlap in the design versus the current unique designs when you get one team facing off against another.

How do you know they won't increase anyone's enjoyment? Are you upset or bitter because no one showed interest in yours as they have these?

This guy clearly has a stylized way about him and knows design. Maybe he wanted to put his talents to good use and possibly make a profit from them by tweaking MLB's interest. The problem may be that there is a definite overlap in the design versus the current unique designs when you get one team facing off against another.

yes you are correct :roll:

Jim, the astros one is fairly good but the other 2 are way better than the astros one. I wish there was a such thing as an all black Braves one.

Is that a subtle way of asking for a fantasy uni? :wink:

I must admit, I thought the Dodgers one seemed very dull and the stretching on the D'backs one annoyed me, but that's just me!

Hey Biker Jim, I think the Astros and Dodgers look pretty darn good. The Diamondbacks arms look a little funny so maybe the underarm part needs an adjustment of some kind.

Did you release any of those? Would you be open to maybe doing this in your spare time?

I emailed Ian right after he sent me his approval and asked him if he had any other designs for the teams not on his site. He has yet to return that email.

Is that a subtle way of asking for a fantasy uni? :wink:

I must admit, I thought the Dodgers one seemed very dull and the stretching on the D'backs one annoyed me, but that's just me!

Yes and no. Yes, and no because I'm trying to wrap up my Rangers Dynasty so I would not feel right putting in a real request and then not using the mod someone busted their butt to do until maybe 6 months later.

• 3 months later...

The guy is not uncontactable, you can easily reach him via his website or the chris creamer forums as I and Umachines have.

No it isn't right to make them without permission, and they won't increase anyones enjoyment, or they seemed to give no interest when I posted the ones I made!

your thunder unis were awesome...i had plenty of interest in them.

Archived