The Best Dang Audio Mod Ever by UncleMo (part 1 and 2)

UncleMo

I think I have it installed correctly but I played a game and I'm not sure. The game was kinda lack luster without any big deals. What can I look for to know it's working?

A more realictic and electic crowd. A guy yelling in the stands, drums, more cheering and booing players/teams, if you only have played with the deafult crowd you'll notice the difference right away!

So many comments I dont' know where to start.

I don't have access to the net on the weekends so this is me being back on this site since Thurs.

As for the snap crackle and pop sounds that you may hear 1-3 times during a game, that is because I don't know hex editing. It is possible that Hory will do a hex editing trick to put these files into mvp 06 or 1994 or both. Don't count on it since Hory is busy doing a lot for the 1994 mod.

So, if anyone has installed this and wants to know if it is working or not, I can only say YOU WILL KNOW when it is working, trust me.

If anyone is tired of the drunk dude, listen to this. No game will ever be the exact same.

When I first tried my mod out, the drunk dude came on about 6 times and the horns/yelling part came on about 5 times, and I didn't hear the other sound mod as much as I hoped.

I played a second game and only heard the airhorns once while I heard the other 2 mods come on a lot.

I played yet more games and barely heard the drunk guy but maybe once or twice.

Things that affect this mod are: If your team is trying to pull a rally off you may start to hear one mod more than the other.

If your team is WAY ahead the other team (10-1 being the score for an example)then you may hear the drunk dude more.

Some times I've noticed a mod begin, and then if you do something in the game to make the crowd go absolutely nuts, the mod will cut off so that the entire crowd will scream/shout, like say you jack a homer the drunk dude mod will shut off so that you hear the crowd go nutso since they just witnessed your home team jack a homer.

If you find yourself disliking th is mod, play 2-4 more games and then make your decision.

Any questions, feel free to post here.

I will not be releasing any fixed versions of this mod.

With this audio mod, I have done everything I've ever wanted to do (except release a hexed version of this mod which I leave into Hory's hands if he chooses to make a version like that). I'm done with audio modding. Please don't send me requests (someone sent me a good WBC request for someone to chant stuff in other languages!).

You all have a great week.

LOL, I just got done playing a Braves game with this mod Uncle Mo. The drunk fan cracked me up. He kinda disappeared in the middle innings. I'm not sure if it was because I was winning by 3 or if he had passed out. He got it going again late though. Fun mod, much louder atmosphere. Thanks!

Did you notice the Braves chant came on a lot more, as if it was 1991?

I'm still in just releasing what was not released.

I had a ton of stuff on my desktop. Still retired. For good. The last 4 mods I released represent all I've ever wanted to do on this community.

Special thanks to everyone who assisted me this past year in my modding endeavors. I'm out.

Archived