The Best Dang Audio Mod Ever by UncleMo (part 1 and 2)

UncleMo

From the Readme file (with spelling errors):

Two files included.

A.crowd4a.ast and

B.one called audio.csv.

crowd4a.ast should go in your dataaudiocdaems folder. This file will in a compiliation of the And The Crowd Goes Wild Final Version Lite (Fixed) but with some great additions and perfected changes. You will be wowed.

1. Crowd goes nuts when home team starts getting on base or scoring or just plain smacking homers. The same files from And The Crowd Goes Wild version 1 are there. That was were I changed the crowd4a.ast7 and 8 files inside of the crowd4a.ast file.

2. The airhorns and people screaming and all of that stuff from "And The Crowd Goes Wild Final Version Lite (Fixed)" are in this mod but not so much. Dont' worry, you'll hear it enough, just not a lot. Trust me, you'll still love this mod. The airhorns and people screaming is where I changed the crowd4a.ast1 file inside of the crowd4a.ast file.

3. A new addition is where the crowd chants something indiscernible and then a dude shouts out really loud Goooooooooooooooooo get 'em". "Lets go get emmmmm". "Let's go get urrrrrrrrmmm." I call it the drunko mod because the dude sounds like a drunk at the game sitting right behind the batter and the camera is picking up some funny chanting dude while you're watching the game. Don't worry, this should not be annoying. Trust me on this. This file replaces the crowd4a.ast5 file inside of the crowd4a.ast file

4. The last addition is where the crowd chants something indisciernible, sort of like a "Let's go (so and so) clap-clap, clap-clap-clap" for about 20 seconds, then the crowd shuts up and does it agian for 20 seconds. You can't tell what they are cheering so that no matter when this file plays, they could be cheering the home teams defense, pitcher on the mound, or the home teams batter at the plate. No matter when this file comes on it will be appropriate. The sound is faint on purpose so that you can't make out what they are saying-that way this file will go with no matter who the home team is, you see. It would not be cool if they were saying Let's go Jeter when, say they home team was Oakland playing at Oakland against the Braves or whatever. So that is why the sound is faint but you can hear it. Is isn't so faint that you're like "huh what the heck?!???". Trust me on this, trust me. This file replaces the default crowd4a.ast3 file inside of the crowd4a.ast file.

audio.csv should go in you dataaudiocrowddb folder. This file makes a lot of changes to the crowd, so much so that I can not mention all of the changes here. Examples:

Chipper gets jeered more at Shae stadium

More booing in the game, and louder too.

Crowd goes nuts at 3-2 count

Crowd may cheer at first when a player gets pegged and then boo loudly.

Crowd may boo the home team's pitcher (yes, their own) if the pitcher goes 3-0.

Crowd may boo their own batter if he goes 0-2 at a crucial moment.

Crowd may go wild if their home batter gets an 3-0 count at the plate.

Enough already. PLAY THE DANG GAME DUDE PLAY IT.

the crowd4a.ast isn't in the aems folder, an .abk exists instead. Is this intentional? I'm trying the mod out now.

read the directory again, not dataaudioaems folder, but the

dataaudioccdaems folder. Very similar, but not the same place.

Do I need any of the "and the crowd goes wild" mods to make this one work?

No sir.

Just take that crowd4a.ast file out of there and put it where it says to go like mrmariner said,

and then if you wish install that audio.csv file as well.

For max fun, install both files. For just a lot of fun install the crowd4a.ast file.

Thanks guys.

LOL, I just got done playing a Braves game with this mod Uncle Mo. The drunk fan cracked me up. He kinda disappeared in the middle innings. I'm not sure if it was because I was winning by 3 or if he had passed out. He got it going again late though. Fun mod, much louder atmosphere. Thanks!

Wow....loved it, loved it (well, did love it until Roger Maris of the '61 Yankees hit an 8th inning blast against my '60 Pirates at classic Yankee stadium and the volume was all the way up on my headphones 8O ) I removed my headphones and screamed at the screen to "shut up" "shut up". But I'm over it now and my doctor says in a week or two (if I am really good) I can start eating solid food again. :lol::lol: Thanks Uncle Mo, great mod.

Archived