NCAA Mens Basketball Tourney

Dom2662

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have lsu, ucla, north carolina and ohio st in my final four...no #1 seeds here. ucla to take the whole thing over north carolina.

illionis was my hardest hit so far. i had them in the elite 8, but my bracket is pretty decent, my final four teams have all looked solid in their games so far.

Well its time, 15 minutes and the sweet 16 starts. I have to get my chip bowl ready and bring up some cold breuski's from the basement. I love this time of year. I just hope my Zags, thats short for Gongaza bulldogs if you did not know, beats UCLA. Lets hear a big cheer for the Dogs of Spokane!! One ,Two ,Three, Lets go Dogs!!!!!!!

Mrmariner signing out!!

UConn is playing well but their last 2 games have me concerned. They've been playing too close of late , and if they keep playing close to the edge eventually they will fall off. I hope they don't , I have them as national champs.

Meanwhile Duke lost because J.J. was ice cold and had 11 points in the losing cause...that's one part of my bracket which just got totally crushed. :(

well, while most brackets just went down the drain, mine is still looking decent as i picked lsu to win that game. (sorry, have to gloat), but i sort of knew that duke was going to choke again...they do this in the sweet 16 for the past few years...i was banking on them doing it again...

Can't believe Zaga lost that game - they had it in hand. Choke. MOrrison is an asshole, but I felt bad watching him sobbing into his jersey at center court. Oh well, I picked UCLA to win it all, so go Bruins! Damn you Indiana for taking out my school's team! SDSU AZTECS FIGHT!

Can't believe Zaga lost that game - they had it in hand. Choke. MOrrison is an asshole, but I felt bad watching him sobbing into his jersey at center court. Oh well, I picked UCLA to win it all, so go Bruins! Damn you Indiana for taking out my school's team! SDSU AZTECS FIGHT!
So i'm not the only one that picked SDSU?

Great finishes to the Texas and Gonzaga games last night. Just fantastic.

Archived