Turn 2 Productions relaunches july 1st

Kccitystar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I CANT WAIT KC!!! I BETS IT GOING TO BE A BLAST BRO! R U GOING TO THROW A RELAUNCH PARTY ON IRC OR AIM OR ANYTHING because bro, you cant count me in!!

maybe we can round up the whole gang for this one!! WHATYA SAY!!

FuZz i'm pretty quiet, but lately i've noticed something. You're like the puppy that follows and follows as you try and shoo him away. Let KC post what he wants to post, and if you have something smart to say....how about instead of posting it you just think about it. Save us all the trouble. By the way, I want to answer your question from earlier....

Us at T2P don't use your program in our instructions for two reasons, one...you're program isn't for the layman, and two why would anybody need to use your program when all the person is getting is a revamped uniform of what's already in game. They're nothing new, we dont create anything new, there's no new alternate uniforms, etc. Just replacements, I think a batch file for replacing a uniform blows your program out of the water, and no i'm not blasting your program it's a neat invention, i've used it. But, not everybody does. The day you're program becomes universal with everybody, maybe me and KC will consider adding it to our instructionals.

And furthermore, if me and KC do decide to throw a party, you're not invited, kthnx.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop with the sarcasm and playing follow the leader with me. It's not a coincidence that you follow my every move, like a hawk. Every post I make, you follow.

I mean, I like the fan support but this is ridiculous. Maybe its because we're better than the gals at Team Fuzz?

I'd appreciate it if you would stop with the sarcasm and playing follow the leader with me. It's not a coincidence that you follow my every move, like a hawk. Every post I make, you follow.

I mean, I like the fan support but this is ridiculous. Maybe its because we're better than the gals at Team Fuzz?

edited two times?

you see, this is exactly what im talking about.

i said okay, fine and you had to edit your post and make fun of teamfuzZ...you want me to stop but at the same time, you want to have a war.. conflicted.

KC , wernt you a part of teamFuzz, when you helped make those bitchin shoes? lolz

So i gotta wait till July 1st to download any faces??? Whats up with the bandwith issues, its a pain to dl anything from t2p these days,

me and cartersyard were having this conversation one day, although i didnt ask his permission to use these words i dont think hell mind:

He said, "Who do these T2P kids think they are? They must think they are Gods or something?" " All they do is criticize other peoples work,"...

and I said "true especially the Y2k kid, he bashed Boricuapappis work when it looked obvious that he was mad www.jealousbutcher.com of his skills" Then I said to cartersyard, "I tell pappi to make his face better just to **** him off!"

Cartersyard said "That's the spirit"

he then made me these kick *** dodgers 44 jerseys. damnit why did he have to retire? Team Fuzz is going down from here lolz

what's "teh funny" in this? Kccitystar doesn't get it.

Also, I'm on a download limit anyway. I am planning on getting a better host pretty soon and the bandwidth problems are because I am near the crappy 5gb limit my hosting gives me. July 1st the bandwidth resets back to 0 and you can download all the faces you want until your models.big file doesn't work anymore.

Oh yeah...and Drink Responsibly. Too much can kill ya.

haterade.jpg

He said, "Who do these T2P kids think they are? They must think they are Gods or something?" " All they do is criticize other peoples work,"...

Kids?...All we do is critisize other people's work?...that must be THE top joke of the year nominee. Sir, get the facts straight before posting. The cyberfaces, I never bashed them. Hell, I am cool with boricuapapi and help him out with anything graphics related whenever i can.

please, do me a favor and quit being the TF shield of "honor".

My fans just don't quit.

now that i think about it, teamfuzz got people who make original stadiums, original portrait sets, applications, logos, team packages, and all t2p got is a bunch of little bit.ches who cry about their swet and tears and who re-do the same uniforms to look good in better quality and the worst part is, umachines got them beat at that too.

t2p is nothing more than fancy thread signatures.

Your application sucks, and only the people who know the ins and outs of modding know how to use the damn thing, and the people who don't know anything for starts are completely fscked as to what they are doing. Hell, if you were so proud of your installer, explain to me how the hell are you doubting the integrity of your editor, believing its easy to use yet people don't know how to use it.

Your editor sucks especially when it overwrites your models.big file and removes any previous mods done to that models.big file prior to using the damn thing. Batch files are real simple especially when all you need to do is drag and drop, click and run. Badabing, badaboom. Simple as that.

Your editor consists of steps like,"click here, then click here, add this that, click here again, and presto."

I am aware that none of these potshots fuzz is talking about is headed in my direction, as all I do is uniforms.

Drink the Haterade responsibly.

what ever happened to the Love round here? this is getting ugly fast im gonna hurry and try to make some kool signatures for teamFuzz to repesent!!!!, KC how did you make those? you use photoshop ? or paint shop pro?

*sighs* FuZz you're stepping on the wrong toes bud. This isn't a who's who of modding. And before you start calling an entire "team" a ***** think of who you're talking to. We do alot more than just make the quality of the uniform better and you know that. Let's show a little respect to each other's work before things get ugly, and if this continues they will.

I've never met such a clown who thinks he's on top of the world

once again, you start off talking about me and then drift between the thin line of who you think i am and who you really are.

and is it my fault you dont know the ins and outs of modding? your the ones that been doing this his entire life. And people will always have problems and i'll alwyas be there to help..and by the way, if batchfiles are so easy..why are people having problems with them?

yammers edmonton trapperS? how about the all-star uniforms? yeah..i guess batchfile are easy for everyone. instead of having a war, go help your legion of fans who downlaod your stuff, claim you suck, and so on..oh wait, that would make you and me in the same boat.

and is it my fault you dont know the ins and outs of modding? your the ones that been doing this his entire life.

Sometimes I wonder if I should bother posting or just let your stupidity shine on the forums. I never stated I did this my whole life. I do it in my spare time, and most of the time its for myself. If I feel like its a pretty good uniform or mod, I can distribute.

And let me correct you there. T2P consists of only three modders.

Me, Syxxo and Y2K. End of story.

Maybe the reason why the batch files are not working is probably because the wording in the Read Me's aren't properly phrased together, or the person who is trying to get it to work misread something in the Read Me..that wasn't phrased properly.

wait holy crap, you mean yammer and mleeker aren't part of t2p? That's even worse. you guys suck without them.

you guys need mleeker, he's like the only one that's actually good in your group and now your telling me he's not t2p affiliated? he's not even part of your entourage? That's crazy. And YAmmer, the nhl-mod legend, the mlbcenter new golden cornerstone, he's not part of t2p either? I have to disagree with his batch file, but still...he's not t2p? You need these people!! you should be recruiting these people.

so basically, syxxo sucks but is a gentleman in his posts so i apologize that your involved in this little quarrel, y2k thinks the installer is the modding part, and you're just the guy with the fancy signatures, logo insults, image advertisements.

all this started because you called teamfuzZ gals'...what a shame.

Archived