Turn 2 Productions relaunches july 1st

Kccitystar

ok , i thought it was a team thing, My bad, nevermind, i guess i only have to make one for me then , cuts the work in half for me o well,

gotta have gagne, naw thats bigbully's thing, what player should i pick though???? , Its gotta represent the inner me, Who would resemble me closely to baseball, not just stat wise but also personality, I'm thinking Kirk Gibson, definitely, naw, he was a detroit guy though. its gotta be a dodger, who's the meanest one? Sandy wasnt mean though he was jewish and that doesnt represent the inner me, I like johnny Damon, he has cool hair, that would make an awesome sig no? kinda like that boston NY rivalry but between team fuzz and T@P instaed!!! excellent!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzz I _WAS_ trying to be gentlemen about it, but i've come to a conclusion. Maybe if we keep this fighting up, you'll have less time to put out another program only 10% of the mvp community will waist their time using, and that 10% will _HAVE_ to know the basics of modding since you're programs are useless with those who have 0 modding experience. Maybe you should add "HOW TO USE FUZZ PROGRAMS FOR DUMMIES" manual w/ your files? I've said my peice (I will not look at this thread or your posts again).

If you don't mind, I'll answer each and every one of your messages in your post. Let me dissect this.

wait holy crap, you mean yammer and mleeker aren't part of t2p? That's even worse. you guys suck without them.

holy crap, you thought they were?...oh my, you dolt, if you don't see them in the contacts page on our site, maybe you wouldn't make such an assumption.

you guys need mleeker, he's like the only one that's actually good in your group and now your telling me he's not t2p affiliated? he's not even part of your entourage? That's crazy.

I appreciate MLeeker's work, but he's an independent, and I never asked him to join our trio.

And YAmmer, the nhl-mod legend, the mlbcenter new golden cornerstone, he's not part of t2p either? I have to disagree with his batch file, but still...he's not t2p? You need these people!! you should be recruiting these people.

Listen to how you sound. If you don't see them in the contacts page on our site, maybe you wouldn't make such an assumption. He's not T2P and anyway, what exactly made you think he was?

y2k thinks the installer is the modding part, and you're just the guy with the fancy signatures, logo insults, image advertisements.

Yeah, I love you too. Thanks for the support.

truth is your going to look at this thread because you cant help it. and the truth is, your going to respond also because your not going to be able to help it. and then the sad truth is, your little friends are going to tell you things like "your too good for this, don't respond." and in the end, it'll even make you feel better.

good for you.

this is modding. It's modifying a game. What are programs that are made to help modding a game supposed to do? Spoon feed you? In my opinion, people who don't read the readme or tutorial i've released are the ones who have trouble all the time. But hey since you say, only 10 percent use my application, all i see are modders releasing uniforms with instructions on how to install using MVP STUDIO. And i'm not even talking about team fuzz members, im talking about anyone else but you half *** dummies who live and die by the batchfile.

im not saying you should use MVP STUDIO, if you dont, then fine, do what you want i don't care. It just pains me to see people email me asking me to make them PORTRAIT BMPS of uniforms so they can install your stuff with my studio. But hey, that's only 10 percent of the community asking me right?

You realize i do this to make things easier for me first right? You think i want "YOU" to tell me where i should install my uniforms? Where I should extract my files? You guys were retarded before i got here, don't blame me for that. It's the way you were before i even signed up for mvpmods.

holy crap, you thought they were?...jesus you dolt, if you don't see them in the contacts page on our site, maybe you wouldn't make such an assumption.

KC can edit your post so you dont use the word Jesus by any chance i got isuees with that? Thanks

Roffle at your post, young man, as according to some little research here which only took me a split second or so, You registered a short while after I registered, and yet you have approximately 990+ posts and counting compared to my 110+.

Maybe its because I don't set the forums as my startpage. Maybe I should do that.

As for logo insults, I don't disrespect other people's work.

Image Advertisements?...what the hell is that? Oh. I see. You mean my sigs. Its ok, everybody wants one, everybody can't get enough of 'em. Envy me if you want Fuzz, this thread has gone in flames when you posted. Just like the rallykillers in MLB, you've rightly earned the title as threadkiller. :roll:

Begged? I never begged. I asked, but never begged. I asked, and got sh*t on, so I moved on and managed to get the mobo I needed and here I am. Firey spirit in May? Man, I tried to get back to modding again, and I saw an opportunity open for the Forum/Mod Squad teams and I took it. I made shoes and left.

I'm a cupcake now?...you must love the cupcakes, cuz you just can't let me go.

i have 900 posts because i help everyone i can. And um,arent you the guy thats been doin this for years?

well, if there is a thing called "Life" and "School" and "Family" in any of your program code, you'd realize that somethings require more priority than others.

Roffle at your post, young man, as according to some little research here which only took me a split second or so, You registered a short while after I registered, and yet you have approximately 990+ posts and counting compared to my 110+.

Maybe its because I don't set the forums as my startpage. Maybe I should do that.

As for logo insults, I don't disrespect other people's work.

Image Advertisements?...what the hell is that? Oh. I see. You mean my sigs. Its ok, everybody wants one, everybody can't get enough of 'em. Envy me if you want Fuzz, this thread has gone in flames when you posted. Just like the rallykillers in MLB, you've rightly earned the title as threadkiller. :roll:

can you reedit that post by any chance to spell my name right at least sorry its a petpeeve, its rolie

BTW since you guys update unis already in the game, would it be too much to ask for some old school unis redone? id love to see those old school yankees done and maybe the Giants ones too, those would look sweet if u made them 2x like your other ones

hold up..... I for one had never modded a game, much less used a 3rd party prog like FuzZ's studio. It takes idiots to use - I beg to differ. I admit, I had trouble w/it at 1st but I simply pm'ed FuzZ and he responded very quickly. I've even chatted w/him on AIM. He's very willing to help anyone who is having problems.

I know FuzZ is a smart a**... but hey, who isn't? I am - and I enjoy reading posts and getting a laugh.

Don't criticize one another - kiss, makeup and have 2 all star teams!

FuZz i'm pretty quiet, but lately i've noticed something. You're like the puppy that follows and follows as you try and shoo him away. Let KC post what he wants to post, and if you have something smart to say....how about instead of posting it you just think about it. Save us all the trouble. By the way, I want to answer your question from earlier....

Us at T2P don't use your program in our instructions for two reasons, one...you're program isn't for the layman, and two why would anybody need to use your program when all the person is getting is a revamped uniform of what's already in game. They're nothing new, we dont create anything new, there's no new alternate uniforms, etc. Just replacements, I think a batch file for replacing a uniform blows your program out of the water, and no i'm not blasting your program it's a neat invention, i've used it. But, not everybody does. The day you're program becomes universal with everybody, maybe me and KC will consider adding it to our instructionals.

And furthermore, if me and KC do decide to throw a party, you're not invited, kthnx.

His programs are for the lazy and the dumb, Most people do not even know what a dos prompt is anymore. His programs have saved most here alot of time, either by using it or by not having to explain to others how to install something. Without his program 95% of all threads would be "HOW DO I...."

now I'm sure you have used it before because you have at least one of the two qualifications required to use the program

Lazy or Dumb

now that i think about it, teamfuzz got people who make original stadiums, original portrait sets, applications, logos, team packages, and all t2p got is a bunch of little bit.ches who cry about their swet and tears and who re-do the same uniforms to look good in better quality and the worst part is, umachines got them beat at that too.

t2p is nothing more than fancy thread signatures.

Don't forget they also beg for money claiming that their computer died

i dont understand these kids. how can they even talk? They love doing things there way because it makes them feel there in control.

this is coming from the same group that made a fancy installer for yankee stadium mod. a yankee stadium mod!! all you had to do was copy yankday.big over to stadium folder, but all the work was in the installer. And to top it off, you oculdnt even choose where to install the "installer"

you guys are clowns.lol

oh yeah, and your face packs is advertised like chicken soup. You and your little friends need to put more effort in the product than the installer.

Fuzz VS Turn 2 Productions

In one corner you have a Man who can write this own programs, make graphic mods, and Stadiums

And in the other corner you have a group of kids that can barely use photoshop

PLACE YOUR BETS

Begged? I never begged. I asked, but never begged. I asked, and got sh*t on, so I moved on and managed to get the mobo I needed and here I am. Firey spirit in May? Man, I tried to get back to modding again, and I saw an opportunity open for the Forum/Mod Squad teams and I took it. I made shoes and left.

I'm a cupcake now?...you must love the cupcakes, cuz you just can't let me go.

kccity.JPG

i can't let you go? You wanted to be my brother!! lol..your a clown and a hypocrite!!

yo fuzz, seriously man..ever since this whole fued started back some months ago, it just got out of hands with you and the name calling. Cut the **** man, because all you like doing is annoying and getting people mad. T2P's team is way more than just modding, they pride their work, and everything. I've said enough talking to you, so from me..to you, CHiLL OUT.

solidwing-bro you don't think i've tried peace with these folks? I put them on the mod squad, we had a truce, and then i was playing around with him and him and his bodies got all out of hand. read page 1. I even said i'd quit and then the jerk had to get all witty with the sig's and images, and threats.

yo fuzz, seriously man..ever since this whole fued started back some months ago, it just got out of hands with you and the name calling. Cut the [naughty word] man, because all you like doing is annoying and getting people mad. T2P's team is way more than just modding, they pride their work, and everything. I've said enough talking to you, so from me..to you, CHiLL OUT.

Get real they try to show up everybody

Pride?

I guess it pride putting down other people's work

Archived